Author Topic: Clone Wars 2011  (Read 43726 times)

Offline Jon Dough

• Cadet
Re: Clone Wars 2011
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2011, 08:14:49 PM »
Anyone know whether or not the Riot Control clone will appear in any revision waves later in the year?
I checked on EE and a few other online retailers and he doesn't show up in any of the upcoming releases.
I would love to see him again since I have not been able to find him in the wild.

Offline TheIRISH Rogue

• TheIRISH Rogue
  • Lieutenant
  • "Lost a planet Obi Wan has..how embarrasing."
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
they were used in the movie and "weapons factory" episodes also have you noticed..that unfortunatly Rex and the stealth clone are Stone sculpt  ......so it seems thats the end of my clone collecting ,if they go with that sculpt from now on .....well done Hasbro.........idiots

That Rex is actually an all new scuplt. At first I thought the same, but he has ankle articulation..I hope they don't change his wrists to pure swivel. He looks soooo goood! ()rr   

As for the Clone Cannon Artillery Piece, it was in the movie as well referenced on Chrystophsis and used in weapons factory. I think that's it ha ha. I wish we'd have some more clone figs in each wave!! :D  Some more females would be good, but I dig all the clones they are putting out!!  ;D
Writer of all things this in that.
Commissioner of art: Figures, Art, 1/6th Scale.

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9061.30  <-- What's that? Oh cool, stories! ;)

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
  • The only good lizard, is a dead lizard.
    • Follow this link to see my customs and other videos
« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2011, 03:10:04 PM »
Tunghori has Echo and Fives!!!!!!!!

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
« Reply #168 on: July 01, 2011, 03:26:13 PM »
DELTA SQUAD AND PILOT WARTHHOG!!!!!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:13:25 AM by JLaban4 »

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »
i like the old GI joe style picture on the front of the delta squad box
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:33:30 AM by hannsfartknocker »
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #170 on: July 01, 2011, 05:03:35 PM »
Is it just me or does there seem to be more articulation?

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2011, 03:08:07 AM »
Forgot to post this pic, Delta Squad loose!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2011, 06:11:57 AM »
You are correct, Shawn. Their articulation is better. Based on the fil sculpt, me thinks.

Anyone got a guess on the retail price of this one?

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2011, 07:04:40 AM »
Not sure of the price, but I do know that it's toys"r"us exclusive.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2011, 07:52:53 AM »
My guess would be retail: $30.00 - $40.00, with second-hand going $60 - No upper limit...  That's just a guess, though, lol...  

Any guess on the price of that ship?
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2011, 08:10:56 AM »
looks like the minirigs price may be going up as im sure i saw them being advertised at $24.99,what with the new TCW Bp's going for $24.99 for 3 figs  hasbro are in real danger of finding themselves being considered WAAAAY overpriced and alienating there core market ,in a recession its finacial suicide to seriously degrade your products percieved value and lets face it the Bp's are no longer considered value for money ,and considering the flak they have just recieved from most of the collecting community and podcasts including the forcecast's collector cast! it makes you wonder if the bigwigs at Hasbro haven't completely lost touch with reality couple that with the awful distribution and appalling case assortments i think we will be looking at a huuuge rise in the number of people using the secondary market to score items for their collections and once again i think we will also see the rise of the scalper ,i think brick and mortar stores will be plundered to a level we have never seen before......
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 08:12:30 AM by wraithnine »
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2011, 08:33:01 AM »
JLaban4 where are you finding your great intel?

I just found this at EE on their SDCC page.

"Toys"R"Us SDCC Exclusives and Limited Editions
Toys"R"Us is offering 4 SDCC Exclusives and the first chance to purchase 5 more limited edition items before they're available in Toys"R"Us stores nationwide... and they're only to be had at Entertainment Earth's booth! Choose from: Sonic the Hedgehog Flocked Sonic ($30), ThunderCats 8-Inch Collector Figure Lion-O ($40), Mortal Kombat Raiden Figure ($20), Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Minimates 4-Pack ($20), Halo Platinum Master Chief Figure ($20), Star Wars Delta Squad Action Figure Set ($50), Masters of the Universe/DC Universe Bizarro vs. Faker ($40), Transformers Masterpiece Rodimus Prime ($60), and Adventure Time Collector Pack Finn and Jake ($10). "

So it looks like 50 bucks for this when I remember the other one went for fourty a few  years ago. Hasbro strikes again.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 08:54:17 AM by Tamer »

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2011, 11:32:46 AM »
Hasbro is smoking something......  ^-^ 

I think my collecting is going to get really picky. Instead of trying to pick up a lot of stuff I will just get a few of my favorite  things. I will probably have to get them on ebay because the 3 Targets and 2 Wal-Marts and 1 Toys R Not Us around me totally SUCK at stocking the shelves with new figures and they also let scalpers buy cases of figures from them before they stalk the shelves. Then the scalpers sell back the figures they don't want to the store. Thus leaving everyone else out to dry and pay extra for figures on ebay. My brother actually ran into a guy doing this in the Toys R Not Us by me. Just in case HASBRO  is reading this my zip code is 85032 in Phoenix, AZ, and ALL the stores in this area have really crappy distribution.

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
  • Mandalore's Customization
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2011, 12:06:08 PM »
ahhhh i want them now now  O0 O0 at last hasbro is making the things good  0/ 0/ DH DH

Offline JLaban4

• Commodore
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »
JLaban4 where are you finding your great intel?

I just found this at EE on their SDCC page.

"Toys"R"Us SDCC Exclusives and Limited Editions
Toys"R"Us is offering 4 SDCC Exclusives and the first chance to purchase 5 more limited edition items before they're available in Toys"R"Us stores nationwide... and they're only to be had at Entertainment Earth's booth! Choose from: Sonic the Hedgehog Flocked Sonic ($30), ThunderCats 8-Inch Collector Figure Lion-O ($40), Mortal Kombat Raiden Figure ($20), Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Minimates 4-Pack ($20), Halo Platinum Master Chief Figure ($20), Star Wars Delta Squad Action Figure Set ($50), Masters of the Universe/DC Universe Bizarro vs. Faker ($40), Transformers Masterpiece Rodimus Prime ($60), and Adventure Time Collector Pack Finn and Jake ($10). "

So it looks like 50 bucks for this when I remember the other one went for fourty a few  years ago. Hasbro strikes again.

I check all the Star wars collector site front pages, youtube and ebay all the time. I really want to get my hands on the Delta Squad and the Transformers Rodimus Prime to go with my Masterpiece Optimus Prime.