Author Topic: Who do you want to see as a figure  (Read 8781 times)

Offline Dael

• Cadet
Re: Who do you want to see as a figure
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2010, 10:23:23 PM »
Whoah , tks for the very warm welcome guys :) ! Anyway,  I was going through the March issue of Star Wars Insider and they had Durge on one of the pages and the pics of him blew me away ! It sets me thinking on how awesome it would be to have an improved SA Durge figure. The 2003 single carded Durge looks really good, but it doesn't have much articulations. The Deluxe pack Durge with swoop bike on the other hand, has better articulations but it doesn't have a good paintjob and it doesn't have ankle articulations. I think that it would be awesome for him to be made since he is one of the coolest bounty hunter and I have a feeling he would be a popular figure :) !

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2010, 03:55:25 PM »
thats true, Durge is a Bad Ass character and ever since i lost my Durge and Swoop bike ive been dying to get another good one

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2010, 10:46:44 AM »
I much prefer the animated version of that Fig. Wish they had made vehicles to go with that line...sigh.

Offline Cliffthelightning

• Ensign
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2010, 05:58:44 PM »
Entertainment Earth Astro droid packs 3&4   .........Nuff said :)

Offline DroidDestroyer

• Cadet
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
omg i didnt know that htey said they were doing more astomech packs omg thats so awesome i cant wait to get those i love the other packs even tho i didnt get them right away because my parents wouldnt buy them for me because they were 2 expensive they said but then it was my birthday and that was all i asked for so they didnt have any choice so they had to order them both for me haha

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2010, 01:05:05 PM »
dd tghere not i think cliffthelightning means that he wishes for a 3 and 4 to be made and guys about the rc : you know hasblow dont give to sh55 s about customizers they only care about bussiness and money ! and like they care about rc s tthey only give em rubbish arti coz they  DONT CARE !!!!!!!!!! come on i have collected mandos and clones since forever and i know hasbro gives a up and down on articulation but still look this is a example : kit fisto rots ball hinged elbow's knee's swivel head lower knee hip's and waist but on the down obin wan kenobi ( boga rider or sumin ) that only had baall hinged shoulder on one side and swivel head waist and thats it ! see what i mean !!

p.s sorry for the rant and i would like a astro set

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2010, 09:53:23 PM »
To my knowledge they aren't doing a 3 & 4 Astromech Droid pack otherwise I would have heard about on other forums I frequent.

As for what figures I would like to see - I am going to have to say Unique Star Wars Marvel Characters and Classic Characters, along with other EU characters.

Although there is a lot of OT figures I would like to see as well, and a smattering of PT characters (however these are mostly background alien characters).

As for CW Figures I would love to see them do the original Clone Wars cartoon figures in the newer style of now, also I want to see more main players from each episode instead on constant clone repaints and jedi enhancements, they should be doing the best SA on all characters they produce not just ones they have done and didn't bother putting SA into.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2010, 06:29:35 AM »
I still think the biggest thing I would like to see is the CW TV show figs line made into regular figures, especially the clones.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »
I have to disagree with you on that Shaun, I love the new style they are using for CW so I want them to keep with this Style for that, as OT/PT and EU in my opinion should be done in Realistic Style, I don't want the CW to be done in that style, this new style makes these figures seem more special to me as this is the Series that got me liking Anakin and the other PT characters in the show, I hated them in the original context (i.e. movies, as I don't like the PT Movies they are a travesty imo + I don't like that Hayden guy I don't rate him as an actor, so I don't like him as Anakin, where as with the CW Anakin to me he looks stylised enough not to look like Hayden and they have a better actor playing him).

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2010, 03:01:50 PM »
LOL. I won't argue with the Hayden thing, but to each his own. I got out of collecting one of each as a result of the CW line. The emaciated frames to me just do not look pleasing at all, but that is just my opinion and that and 25 cents will get you squat.  I also don't think I would worry too much on Hasbro getting rid of the CW version, it looks pretty strong to me. Still, I bet there are a few collectors who would love to see some of these new CW clones done in a realistic style. Take Clonehead's Fox, to me his version looks way better than the Target Exclusive one.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2010, 03:51:41 PM »
Oh don't get me wrong a lot of these most probably would look great in realistic style especially the Aliens and Droids.

Offline republiccommando1164

• Lieutenant
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2010, 08:15:20 AM »
Id personally like to see an expanded universe line with single carded versions of  all the kotor, republic commando , comic book ,books and game characters.  With super articulation, no action features (ie quick draw) no string involved missiles, removable helmets and random weapon packs including single and normal lightsabers of  various colours with stands. That would be one kick as line of figures.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2010, 08:26:10 AM »
I still think the biggest thing I would like to see is the CW TV show figs line made into regular figures

Agreed.

Offline republiccommando1164

• Lieutenant
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2010, 04:32:49 AM »
the green jet trooper and heavy weapons expert from battlefront 1, with acsessories and articulated up to max.

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2010, 04:10:42 PM »
of course For TCW Quinlan Vos

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"