Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Gaming Corner

STAR WARS - JEDI: Fallen Order

(1/3) > >>

Darth More:
Today, EA Star Wars released an official gameplay demo of Fallen Order. This "extended cut" is almost half an hour long.

I've only watched 10 minutes of it so far and think it's worth sharing! SPOILERS APPLY!

This game will be released on November 15, 2019.

double-click for full screen view or hit the link in the video to be redirected to YouTube.

Information:

Plattforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Genre: Action

Sub-genre: Action-Adventure

Release: 11.15.2019 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Developer: Respawn Entertainment

Webseite: www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi-fallen-or…

PEGI: 13 (U.S.), 16 (Europe)

Free 2 play: No

Price: approx. $59.99

I like how this game connects the Prequel era, more specifically the Clone Wars, with the time of the  Galactic Empire and Rogue One!

I also like the AT-ATs - especially the "bearded" one!  :D They seem to have used an early concept of the AT-AT. As far as I know this is officially the very first version designed and built towards the end of the Clone Wars.

I'm quite looking forward to playing this game. Only then I can make up my full and valid opinion. In the video I see some minor flaws already, but I can live with them. Here's one example: Why does a lightsaber easily cut through a Stormtrooper's armor, but does not cut a giant spider apart instantly? Is a chitin shell of an insect really this durable?! I know it's for the sake of gameplay, but a spider shouldn't be that much of an opponent I want to fight for minutes, even if it's giant.
Or why get two AT-AT drivers knocked-out just by being bumped into each other? What's the purpose of their helmets, then?

- Philipp

Tamer:
I agree, the bearded walker rules. I am glad he didn't kill the AT-AT Drivers. Good stuff. Off to share.

RC-1136:
Guys -

This game was INCREDIBLE. I played it all the way through and collected everything. I was blown away by how good the story was.

(SID):
.... Please share your thoughts and experience. I don't play the games (not since Jedi academy or battle front II... But I did eventually get the force unleashed games for DS under $5 hahahaha)... And would love to hear all about it WITHOUT watching some random nerds walk-through with un-needed inane commentary. ::)

RC-1136:

--- Quote from: (SID) on November 19, 2019, 01:03:31 AM ---.... Please share your thoughts and experience. I don't play the games (not since Jedi academy or battle front II... But I did eventually get the force unleashed games for DS under $5 hahahaha)... And would love to hear all about it WITHOUT watching some random nerds walk-through with un-needed inane commentary. ::)

--- End quote ---

This game takes some of the best gameplay mechanics from other games and puts a Star Wars spin on it. You have wall running (Titanfall), Puzzle Solving (Tomb Raider reboot), boss fights (Dark Souls), and timed light saber/force using combat (street fighter). If you like the concept of being a Jedi survivor after order 66, this is the game for you.

There are also several secret locations to explore, hidden bosses, and random bounty hunters who will fight you on all the planets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version