Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Star Wars Television

star wars the clone wars season 3 preview!

(1/4) > >>

the awesome jawa:
since there's a couple of posts about the season 2 finale i thought we shld have a post thats only about this preview, and  your thoughts and reaction towards it.Well what csn i say.......BEST PREVIEW EVER!!! we got to see alot of new stuff but the new season wasn't revealed to us. i'm going to run through it now.

1: we saw ashoka having nightmares like anakin lol! these dreams might give a insight to her fate during season three, so thats somthing to look out for.

2: CAD BANE IS BACK!!!!!

3: we'll get to see kamino and (i think)  shakk ti! perhaps she goes to check out the phase 2 clone armour, like when obi wan went to see the phrase 1 clones at the start of aotc

4: obi wan and grevious will return, theres a surprize   : d

5: there's a clone with a seethrough visor going mental with a z-6 rotary cannon, he's probly the evo trooper of the clone wars or some kind of radiation clone. theres also a very commander stoneish clone shooting something in a forest plannet. i really hope stone returns in season three, he's one of many 'named clones that only make one appearance in a episode' clones. i just hope he doesn't bring jar jar with him   >:(

well thats what i gatherd from the preview, what did you guys think of it? ( the preview is on starwars.com by the way :) )

droidbait:
shakk tii returns and stone as i read it months back

the awesome jawa:
where'd you read it droidbait? sounds loke a good article!

droidbait:
it was on wookiepedia

the awesome jawa:
cool cheers for the info  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version