Imperial Community > Sports

World Series Victor

(1/3) > >>

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
I am curious to see who you guys are picking to win the World Series.  I have the ending spot for the poll set for Thursday, since the Phillies may make it to Game Seven, it will end during the game.  Who do you guys pick?  Feel free to leave conversation about what your opinions are.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
Personally, I am a longtime Phillies fan.  I feel that their starting of Martinez tomorrow is a great idea and he will follow through for us, but I am interested to see if Lidge will be chosen if there is a game seven.  So far it has been a great series, but I want to see Howard hitting some more home runs like he demonstrated in the NLCS.  That would be interesting.  As well, I am anxious to see who may start for the possible seventh game.  These are just a few of my thoughts.

Phatty:
Phillies in 7 (At least I HOPE!!!)

Goldleaderone:
Being a Sox fan, the number 1 rule is to never root for the Yankees. I do want the Phillies to win, but realistically (and as much as I HATE to say it) I do think the Yankees will win it.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
I think we have a good chance, especially after our determination last night.  The game plan of scoring early and not worrying about it later seemed to work out very well for Philly, especially thanks to Utley.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version