General Collecting > Marvel Universe

Toy Fair 2010 Images

(1/3) > >>

Phatty:
Here are the first couple waves of Marvel Universe figures in Hi-Res.  The Silver Surfer and Galactus will come as a set.  Galactus will stand approximately 19" tall.  There will also be a Winter Soldier and Kitty Pride, but they didn't have those images in their server.

Darth Caedus:
this line is getting interesting. i am seriously considering collecting them. check out marvellegends.net, they have pics of the marvel slideshow.  includes pics of kitty pryde, aim soldier, iron patriot, skrull soldier, winter soldier, wrecker, and more.

Phatty:
Wow, there sure were a lot more images in their presentation than they provided Hi-Res shots of!  I just wish they'd actually SHIP these to the damn stores already!  I still need to complete Wave 2!

Darth Caedus:
i went looking for figures the other day and there were barely any old or new figures around. i did pick up guardian, x-force wolvy, and the cap/klaw and spidey/thunderball secret wars packs tho.

zedhatch:
Vision has already become like a Unicorn, I have yet to find him and he has been out since oct.

The rest I hope are easier though.  Especially archangel who is an all time fave of mine in that look. 

Marvel is definatly my new focus this year though.  New and interesting characters makes the most of it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version