Imperial Review > Action Figures

Black Series 6" Stormtrooper

<< < (3/6) > >>

jkno:
If Han uses the DLT-19 when dressed as Stormtrooper, and no one on Death Star finds that odd, I think it is fine to assume they were used by TK's regularly too. A usual MG-34 WWII machine gun is quite heavy, so I think the equivalent DLT-19 was considered as a big gun too.

Tamer:
Well there you go folks. JKNO knows his stuff when it comes to stormies and if its ok with him then you can roll with it.

jkno:
BTW a photo of 2 Romanian soldiers in WW2 using MG-34:

Spookymufu:

--- Quote from: Tamer on January 04, 2014, 08:50:00 AM ---LOL, hey thats right! But not by a regular Stormtrooper? Why am I remembering an opening shot of ROTJ where they are bringing in the shuttle. I guess those would have been Spacetroopers though.

Course now all you have to do is take the Han or Luke head off his body and put it on this new Stormtrooper body and then you can use the rifle in six inch scale. I wonder is Hasbro was thinking this? Surely  not!

--- End quote ---

Tamer, when the two stormies are "searching" the Falcon and they meet up and one says "theres no one here" one of those guys is carrying a riffle

Tamer:
Well daggone I didn't remember this one either. Good one Spooky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version