Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Star Wars Shop

<< < (6/6)

Darth More:
Here's an offer that makes me angry. After I talked to Hasbro about The Black Series and how they don't care much about The Vintage Collection anymore, they now THEMSELVES offered TBS Enfys Nest's Swoop Bike for no more than 9 bucks on their ebay Store! Some said even shipping was free although 99 cents were missing to reach that mark. Of course it didn't ship to Germany. Nor did they offer it here. They're only present on ebay.com. But Europe is also a very important market to us. And yes, the Black Series is our premium line - more than ever before!

What the...HELL Hasbro! What. The. Hell.

It's not that I want to buy this 1/12 vehicle. It's the fact that their 3.75" version sold for 30€ here initially! 34 US Dollars! It's now on discount for 12€ because it just didn't sell well same with most of the rest of that SOLO line. And then they tell me in my face that The Black Series is their driving force?! Treating the 3.75" line line bantha poodo and selling 6" figures for less than TVC figures?! Such double-standards drive me nuts.

Tamer:
Is this the six inch version? Have a link?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version