Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 114287 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Nice. Off to the front pages.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
I like that cape on Vos!
The shield looks good.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Agreed, cape & shield look great! The pics you took look sharp! Nice job on Ventress, too!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
I think my next project will be to make a Trandoshan Mercenary Elite.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
I really like that blast shield! The design is great and the paint job looks really good (and weathered). Great job!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
I really like that blast shield! The design is great and the paint job looks really good (and weathered). Great job!

Funny enough, it's made from an old credit card!  ()rr
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!

I was wondering what you used. That's a great way to effectively dispatch of old credit, debit and gifts cards. Talk about great recycling!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!

I was wondering what you used. That's a great way to effectively dispatch of old credit, debit and gifts cards. Talk about great recycling!

That's usually how I make most of my props.  DH

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
That’s so cool! I got a used gift card - would’ve never thought of that! That’s creative recycling at its best here - thanks for the hint, RC!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
That’s so cool! I got a used gift card - would’ve never thought of that! That’s creative recycling at its best here - thanks for the hint, RC!

This line of thinking brought us a lot of the star wars ships we love. Most of those models created on set were cobbled together from all kinds of scale model kits.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
That's a good point you made here! George's first movies were all about imagination to keep production costs low.
Worked pretty excellently I'd say!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
So I got inspired by Predator: Hunting Grounds...

Humvee (WIP):

I need to still make actual windows/glass, add weathering, and extra equipment. The vehicle was the original flat tan pictured in the trunk. I airbrushed it to the flat OD green you see now.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 04:40:18 AM by RC-1136 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, love the action scene in the first pic. Just looks tough. Great work.

Off to the front pages.

I didn't know this game existed. I am so buying it. Man, I would love to see Dutch in a movie again. And not just a cameo, but taking them out big time. I want to see him hunt them the way they did him in the first movie. I know he's old but man I would pay to see that again and again!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Thanks, Tamer! I agree... they totally dropped the ball with the last Predator movie. Worse so than the entire Disney Star Wars trilogy. And that's saying something!

If you have a decent PC, I already have the game! It's pretty dang fun. Definitely feels like the first movie when you play.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:34:19 PM by RC-1136 »