Author Topic: Clone Wars season 3 talk  (Read 23037 times)

Offline Clonemaster

• Commander
Clone Wars season 3 talk
« on: September 17, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »
i am sad because 99 died.he was so nice to everyone and what he says is so emotional.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:39:15 AM by Clonehead »
- Jon

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
Re: star wars season 3 talk
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »
can you believe it echo and 5s are now ARC TROOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 08:23:08 PM »
Tonights episodes were cool. Shaak Ti was real cool. They did a good job with her eyes, and face.
I only have a few complaints with tonight's episodes.
#1-I guess any Clone can become a ARC Trooper now? It used to be that ARC's were grown specifically for ARC training by Jango Fett himself, now any clone can become one?  That's dumb.
#2-They keep having OB-Wan, (Anakin too, but not tonight) fighting Grievous and that contradicts what happens in Episode III.
#3-they just switched helmets without some kind of ceremony, man that would have been cool.
#4-They are falling vicitim to the Star Trek thing....just give a new alien a weird looking head, but their bodies are still biped. Just wish they would throw in more diversity. With a huge galaxy I just find it hard to believe that all intelligent species are 2 legged humanoids!
Anyways, I love the show. I look forward to Fridays just to watch it.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 03:58:09 AM »
just watched it on mastertoons.com   gotta say WOOHOO!!   those were 2 superb episodes ! and i finally got to see echo and fives's markings  a mingun and underneath aurebesh and i bet you it says "Hevy"
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 05:19:15 AM »
It was sad to see Aurra off the one, which one was it? I also thought that scene with his smoking body and her holding it didn't show the light saber blade extinguishing, I bet that is one they couldn't get by the sensors or George. I guess we can only show partial violence.

I am bummed because I will dealing with internet issues during the second episode where we got to see all the cool clones. I also kinda didn't like the helmets on the clone trainees. It would have been nice to see them get some type of full face helmet. Why in the world would you practice with equipment you wouldn't use in combat? It makes no sense from a simulation perspective. I know when I trained I used the same tack I would use for real.

Still, I agree, pretty daggone cool. I really did like seeing the ROTS helmets on the clones. It would have been nice to see how that transition happened though. I guess it could have just been a regular upgrade. Perhaps we can find out when the regular clones go to the next Phase.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »
It was sad to see Aurra off the one,

Still, I agree, pretty daggone cool. I really did like seeing the ROTS helmets on the clones. It would have been nice to see how that transition happened though. I guess it could have just been a regular upgrade. Perhaps we can find out when the regular clones go to the next Phase.

It was a pretty neat episode!  I think it'll be sad to see the day when all CW Clones become Phase II Troopers...  It was sad to see Colt, or Kote, of Rancor Battalion die, but I was sort of okay with 99 dying, for he got the one ARC blasted in the face.  Overall, I thought that the ARF's with the rocket launchers were cool, and ESPECIALLY Fives and Echo becoming ARC Troopers!!!!!
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »
It was sad to see Aurra off the one, which one was it? I also thought that scene with his smoking body and her holding it didn't show the light saber blade extinguishing, I bet that is one they couldn't get by the sensors or George. I guess we can only show partial violence.

I am bummed because I will dealing with internet issues during the second episode where we got to see all the cool clones. I also kinda didn't like the helmets on the clone trainees. It would have been nice to see them get some type of full face helmet. Why in the world would you practice with equipment you wouldn't use in combat? It makes no sense from a simulation perspective. I know when I trained I used the same tack I would use for real.

dont forget we saw in "Voyage of Temptation"  Tal Merrik   get a lightsaber thru the chest   so they are not averse to showing that.....

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 01:24:13 PM »
i think i can guess the next wave of customs on the threads!!!!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 01:29:45 PM »
For those that mentioned the censored editing over Ventress' stabbing of Commander Colt (sp?); the reason the actual 'stab/extinguish' was cut was because Ventress was originally going to kiss Colt on the cheek (in that evil, twisted way that only assassin chicks like her can pull off) before letting him drop to the floor. Apparently the CN censors didn't like it, so it was cut quite soon before broadcast. Apparently the shot will be restored for the DVD release (and may still be included for overseas broadcasts).

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 01:31:23 PM »
For those that mentioned the censored editing over Ventress' stabbing of Commander Colt (sp?); the reason the actual 'stab/extinguish' was cut was because Ventress was originally going to kiss Colt on the cheek (in that evil, twisted way that only assassin chicks like her can pull off) before letting him drop to the floor. Apparently the CN censors didn't like it, so it was cut quite soon before broadcast. Apparently the shot will be restored for the DVD release (and may still be included for overseas broadcasts).

uh, how do you know that?

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 01:33:35 PM »
I frequent the theforce.net forums, where there's a lot of activity based around TCW, and there's been multiple sources posted. I'll try to dig one up for you guys.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »
Better yet! I've got a screencap!

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »
Ok, that's better. Thanks. Just needed some evidence.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »
i think i can guess the next wave of customs on the threads!!!!

already done Echo.........Time for Fives !  now i know what that marking is .....

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 02:54:58 PM »
I'm hoping to make two of my own, as well.  They were very, very well designed clones!
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore