Author Topic: Jedi Minstrel Customs (Last Update 6/25/11)  (Read 58892 times)

Offline jediwolf69

• The Lost 513th
  • Captain
  • the force well be with you always!
Re: Jedi Minstrel Customs
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2010, 11:19:14 PM »
Great custom Jedi. I was just think about a game we all have played at one time. It's called duck,duck,gosse. I just changed it Jedi,Jedi,Jedi,CLONE! then ya run away. LOL.... But still Great customs Man.

JW

try not, do or do not, there is no try.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »
"I like things that go boom!"  A'den is always ready for a fight.  But he loves his brothers and when they all decided to run from the GAR, he couldn't leave them.  They told him there will still be things to blow up.  

Gra'tua maybe another rifleman in the squad but since picking up a couple of blasters from a Sep, he's liked the idea having both hands with their own weapon.  "I can almost double my kill ratio."  

Sometimes in his bunk Runi hears voices in his head.  They're  the voices of some of th innocent that have been caught in the crossfire.  At first he thought they were coming from around the corner.  Instead they are ghosts that have come to haunt him.  He loves to run communications to lose the voices.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 11:23:59 PM »
JW, thanks and this time I'm going "Clone, clone, clone, Jedi".  Or maybe "Jedi, Jedi, Jedi, Sith and you better duck!"

Offline hangarbay94

• Imagineering
  • Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 11:39:27 PM »
These customs look very polished, I love the dark photography as well!

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 05:43:30 AM »
Thanks.  I haven't done as many clone as I have Jedi but I'm catching up.

Offline 110clones

• IT'S A TRAP!!!
  • Commodore
  • IT'S A TRAP!!!
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 05:44:49 PM »
nice customs especially the jedi

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 07:05:06 PM »
really nice customs! :)

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2010, 08:11:40 AM »
"Time is of the essence and we got do things during our short time in the galaxy." Or'dinii used to say this in reference to fighting the Seps but now he just wants to live and do things non-clones do.  He'll fight if that's what it takes.  He'll hang up his favorite blaster rifle if that's what it takes, too.

A cool hand with any blaster but a deadlier hand with empty hands.  Kot was as efficient a killer as any clone, if not more so.  Yet, his resolve was in question when he realized that he killed unarmed children during a raid.  His abilities did not waver but his conscience eats at him.

Honor and Loyalty have to come first.  Now he has to question which must have his.  The Republic, the GAR, or his Unit.  It's all or none and his brothers are his family.

Iviin'cy has a loyalty to the Jedi but only those that he serves directly.  "To the General" or "For the Commander".  He still feels that way.  They've saved him enough times to earn his respect and help in escaping Order 66.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2010, 08:28:29 AM »
Those look spectacular!

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
Thanks Koty and Phatty.  These are my favorite custom clone troopers.  The Jedi general and commander they are loyal to are the following.

Yowlen Mazama is not only of the Jedi Order but is Matukai.  He utilizes both lightsaber and a wan-shen.  He began as a youngling in the Order but later on, as a Knight, followed the teachings of the Matukai.  He found a Matukai master who turned out to be his aunt through his mother.  At the outbreak of the War, he came back to the Order.  Soon he became the commanding office for the 417th Regiment which included the soon to become, Dragon's Teeth Squad.  He was the one to train them in the art of swordsmanship.  "I have never been so amazed by the intelligence and resourcefulness that these men have shown.  And men are what they are.  Individuals with heart, my young padawan"  Mazama said to Cravix.

Tolina Cravix was sure about everything until she entered the war effort.  Her master had just been killed and due to circumstances was given to an eccentric master with interesting philosophies.  Another twist of fate was her command of the Dragon's Teeth Squad.  And her infatuation with one of her subordinates...Iviin'yc.  "I am confused, yet determined to see this all through with my men, master," Cravix said.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2010, 12:42:50 PM »
TEASER ALERT:

At the front of the war are men dedicated and loyal.  Skilled and trained by some of the best warriors.  They are the Separatist Commandos (Actual name to be used when I figure it out).  These men have brought victory at many battles.  Yet, there is one among them that maybe a spy.  He shows no quarter to any enemy and yet...

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2010, 12:45:15 PM »
I forgot to mention that these are just the beginning.  I plan on painting and other stuff but that wont happen for some time as I am busy until the summer time.  There maybe an occasional tid bit here and there, though.  Any suggestions for a unit designation will be appreciated and considered.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »
hmmmm my interest is piqued.... ;)
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2010, 05:25:06 PM »
Mighty fine work!!  You've done well at making the clones into individuals.

Offline Jedi Minstrel

• Marshal
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 05:41:56 PM »
Thanks Doc.  Sorry but I almost went on about humanity and the individual.  How those clones can become individuals and society can be full of copies and such.  Oooo, I guess I did go a little bit about it.  Hehe.