General Collecting > Your Collection

R1bb1t's Star Wars Room

(1/13) > >>

r1bb1t:
Here's some pix from my collection. Thanks for looking.

dana.raye.smith:
WHOA.... OMG.....
That is amazzing.........
And my wife said, " No.... Dont even think about it." ( she peeked to see what I was doing again)
Great work. Looks like lots of love and time well spent. More for me to envy....
Thanks again for sharing.

r1bb1t:

--- Quote from: dana.raye.smith on August 10, 2009, 09:37:50 PM ---WHOA.... OMG.....
That is amazzing.........
And my wife said, " No.... Dont even think about it." ( she peeked to see what I was doing again)
Great work. Looks like lots of love and time well spent. More for me to envy....
Thanks again for sharing.

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much. I'm glad that you enjoy my room. It's very kind of you to take the time to respond to my thread.
With time, perhaps your wife will ease up and let you go all out with a similar room.

Again, thanks so much.

Barry

DocOutlands:
eh-heh...Mecca...  8)

Did you do anything to the styro you used for the buildings?  Styro, especially the "throw-away" packing foam in electronics & appliances, has become a recent fascination for Jules and me.  My son and I are big Battlefront players and we want to build at least a portion of the Mos Eisley map from the game.  So, any suggestions, tips, techniques, tricks, and so on you can pass along will be put to good use - and prolly rather immediately, knowing me and Jules.   ;D

Clonehead:
Oh my, Barry, you are quite the collector and a diorama man as well, I can see. Love the room, sir!
Is that a smoke trail I see coming off of a speeder or walker in that one shot?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version