General Collecting > GI Joe

GI-Joe 2015

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on January 06, 2015, 06:55:57 AM ---I would be doomed to buy those, you know?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I figure so. I might even get into a few of em.

Clonehead:
Got this Joecon 2015 Hasbro Presentation Booth update from hisstank.com
Don't have long to wait now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one as its lines popularity affects the sw lines, and not neccessarily in a bad way.
Big H seems a bit excited about the Joe line compared to last years almost "forget me" last min composure.
http://news.hisstank.com/2015/03/21/joecon-2015-hasbro-booth-and-presentation-update-52610

Tamer:
Great news for JOE fans and customizers alike!

Clonehead:
Just one more day till we see the new line.
Color me excited

Clonehead:
No pics yet. Here is some news though, thanks to hisstank

Mr. John Violet, the new designer for G.I.Joe, unfortunately could not be in attendance.
New App Game! – G.I.Joe Strike by Backflip Studios!
More/New G.I.Joe BlocksWorld!
G.I.JOE 3 currently in the Works!
G.I.JOE 3 will also introduce the market to the next big G.I.Joe line. No new info to announce at this time.
G.I.Joe Toys will be a Toys’R’Us Exclusive once again in 2015.
There will be FIVE 2 Packs!
There will be THREE 3 packs!
DESERT DUEL!
Desert Duel Cobra Basilisk Snow Cat Repaintwith Elite Horseman Driver
Desert Duel FOE Striker with Chuckles in Desert Deco! – IDW Version!! — Comes with Desert Tent and mini gun from 30th Vamp
NEW Rail Gun HISS TANK! with Repainted Driver and Gunner from POC – Basically an old HISS with a new gun, but still, NEW! There will be 2 – One Silent Strike Cobra HISS and one be part of SDCC Exclusive “Crimson Strike” Set.
Silent Strike – Black Skystriker with Repainted ACE!
Sight Line, a new Sniper! – POC VAMP Driver repaint with Sniper Gear
WOW, how amazing is this – the character’s name & birthplace is a tribute to Gary Goggles Head, aka Gyre-Viper. *APPLAUSE*
Swamp Steam 2 Pack – RED VERSION OF CROC MASTER!!!!!one!!uno!!11! WITH GREEN BLOWTORCH! *BOOM*
Iron Grenadiers and Steel Brigade Troop Builder Sets – 2 Packs!
Classic Clash 2 Pack – Concept Case Storm Shadow in his v2 G.I.Joe Uniform & Spirit Iron Knife!
Red & Black Cobra Commander – His faceplate is chrome
Shipwreck & Polly
Marine Devastation 2 Pack – Cobra Shadow Guard vs. Gung Ho! CONCEPT CASE!
Gung Ho has classic accessories and a mini gun that’s color accurate to ARAH
CHASE FOR THE MASS DEVICE! – Re-release of the 5 pack figures; Alpine, Rock Viper, Shock Trooper, Cobra Commander, Trooper and Screaming Duke with Flag
Torpedo, Hit & Run and Zartan – Vanishing Act 3 Pack
Bazooka, Dusty and Firefly – Sneak Attack 3 Pack!
SDCC EXCLUSIVE – Cobra Scythe Crimson Strike Skystriker – Crimson Guard Deco; Comes with AVAC and Alley Viper.
SDCC EXCLUSIVE – G.I.Joe Chimera, the Rail gun HISS Tank mentioned earlier in this post.
Another 2 Pack via Entertainment Earth; Desert Duel set is TRU – No  Brick & Mortar.
SDCC EXCLUSIVE KRE-O SET! – No Info Allowed at this time.
KRE-O G.I.JOE IS NOT DEAD!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version