Author Topic: down for the count..  (Read 12278 times)

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
Re: down for the count..
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2009, 11:10:36 PM »
Congratulations on graduating! Good to see that your problem with your back didn't slow you down. I wish you luck on finding a job.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2009, 04:22:28 PM »
Congratulations for your graduation.
You made yourself a really great Christmas gift.
Nothing beats education and a certificate in the long run.

I'm pretty sure you'll find yourself a job to keep you floating while you're looking for a job you really want to do.
Don't let anything drag you down, buddy!

yeah... except they won't send me my certificate untill I pay an $85.00 debt that they didn't tell me I had on my school account... my tuition was supposed to be paid, and when I got a large 500.00 loan deposited into my school account they refunded me back the entire ammount instead of taking out of that what I apparently owed them, now I've spent the loan on school books and misc. crap and find out they didn't take the money out of it when they should have...

it's frustrating.  and now everything is closed on campus until jan.4th....  so I have to take care of it after the break.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2009, 11:11:59 PM »
I have back pain everyday my friend, I busted up both my arms and back not so long ago, I have permanent damage still in my left arm (can't lift anything over 30 lbs with that arm), my back pain usually hits in the morning and dies of during the day, so yeah I can appreciate what you are going through as I have it on a constant daily basis.

Best advice I can give ride the pain out, because the last thing you want to do is become relient on pain killers.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #153 on: December 26, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »
I have back pain everyday my friend, I busted up both my arms and back not so long ago, I have permanent damage still in my left arm (can't lift anything over 30 lbs with that arm), my back pain usually hits in the morning and dies of during the day, so yeah I can appreciate what you are going through as I have it on a constant daily basis.

Best advice I can give ride the pain out, because the last thing you want to do is become relient on pain killers.

Hmm, I'm not sure I can pick up 30lbs with either arm, :)

Spuda...such is murray, its what happens when you hire the dumbest people and overpay them, lol.