Author Topic: Ipod Touch Help  (Read 740 times)

Offline Schraith

• Ensign
Ipod Touch Help
« on: November 13, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »
Hope someone here has one to, I have had one for over a yr now and need some help.  SOmetimes when I tilt it while listenin to music it the album cover goes horiontal and cant pause or skip to next song and wanted to know if there was a better way to get it back upright w/o tilting and waiting.

And on the desktop I somehow moved my settings icon to another page how do I get everythin on one page again?

-Thx
Star Wars is not about the characters or plot...its about people settling their differences with ungodly amounts of hate and violence.

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
Re: Ipod Touch Help
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:51:47 PM »
I don't have a touch, I have the ipod Nano (4G) but the only thing I can think of is have you checked under settings? My ipod does that also with pictures and videos, I haven't found a solution to fix it yet. Not sure if its different with the different ipod versions.
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Ipod Touch Help
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 03:06:16 PM »
Schraith, in iTunes, you can move your apps all around and it syncs that up with your device.  As far as the tilt thing goes, it IS irritating, but I haven't found anything to fix that.  However, when it goes horizontal, check the bottom left corner, there should be an arrow to take you back to the regular iPod screen.