Author Topic: Xbox 360/Xbox live  (Read 1373 times)

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
Xbox 360/Xbox live
« on: December 18, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »
Has anyone got an Xbox 360? I mostly play Halo 3, Borderlands, and CoD: Modern Warfare 2 online. If you've got one, add me on live! - xRulerx LS

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Xbox 360/Xbox live
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »
I have one, and play plenty of different games.  Recently, I've played Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, CoDMW2, and right now, Batman: Arkham Asylum.  I usually only play a couple games a year, but there have been a LOT of great releases lately!

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »
I heard that Arkham Asylum was a very good game, I need to rent that one. There's a lot of good stuff coming out this year too. I definitely want to get Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2.

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 06:38:57 PM »
I have a 360. I was on Xbox live for a while, lost my data due to a HD crash on my 360 and haven't got back online with it.  I mainly am into shooters and racing games, I am hooked on Fallout 3, and Forza 3 at the moment but have a ton of games.

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 05:56:11 PM »
I have Cod MW2 and Halo 3 odst on xbox360 but i don't have xbox live  :'(

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

Offline betobuster

• Cadet
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 08:38:23 PM »
I've got the ability to go on live, but I tend to not have gold service during the times I am gonna be busy.  No point in paying for it if I haven't got the time.  The times I have gold would be during the summer, December, January . . .Hmm, I think that is mostly it.  Looking at my games, I have to admit that I have a few.  I have tons of consoles (SNES, NES, Genesis, etc), but I have the most games for my 360.

Fallout3, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo 2 (online service for original xbox games is gonna get cut real soon, so play 'em if you want to get in one more play),

Call of  Duties:  2, World at War, Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2,
Grand Theft Auto 4, Dead Rising, Fuzion Frenzy 2 (came w/ the console), Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, The Force Unleashed

Gamertag: BETOBUSTER
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.