Author Topic: Black Series at Hasbro Toyshop  (Read 2235 times)

Offline dax415

• Lieutenant
Black Series at Hasbro Toyshop
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:42:58 AM »
This is a pretty good place to go for Star Wars figures, but I missed out on my Sith Lord.  I was just curious if anyone has a lead on when these guys put up new figures?  Everytime they do they seem to be out of the ones I'm looking for like the aforementioned Sith Lord and even the 6" Boba Fett. 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Black Series at Hasbro Toyshop
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 12:49:04 PM »
There is really no rhyme or reason when they list things. When its really fun is trying to score the SDCC Exclusive sets. If you can do that you might be Houdini.

I have found that early morning I can sometime find things before they get sold out. On very rare occasions.

Offline dax415

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 05:15:20 PM »
One thing I wish Hasbro toyshop would do is put some kind of reasonable limit on each figure you can order at a time like amazon does.  I remember trying to get a cobra night viper from the retaliation line.  I went over to hisstank.com to keep up on the information and remember this one guy who bought like 40 of them in one swoop.  I know that happens with other figures too.  Anyone else wonder the same thing?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 05:59:33 PM »
they do anymore, like two of each or something like that per order. doesn't mean someone couldn't place 5 orders in a row for the same 2.

Offline dax415

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 12:56:41 AM »
Amazon doesn't limit buying figures anymore?  I was hoping to get a total of 4 Black Series Boba Fetts, but I couldn't get more than 2 even after waiting a day to place a second order.  If there were a way around this, I would like to know.

Offline parintachin73

• Cadet
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
HTS does place a limit on some items but you CAN place a multitude of orders, one after the other.  I read a post from a guy who ordered 18 Darth Plagueis figures back in December this way (a douche move imo).  Amazon on the other hand will NOT let you place multiple orders for limited items.  Once you reached the limit you have to order them under a different account/name to acquire more.