General Collecting > Your Collection

How I store and display my loose collection...

<< < (2/29) > >>

Darth More:

--- Quote from: Mandalore25 on February 21, 2017, 11:08:12 PM ---EU, and Disney on the same Shelf? Sacrilege!

--- End quote ---

Haha! Good one! :D

Darth More:
Well, my new glass cabinet arrived right before the Holidays and by now I finally had time to display part of my collection in there:

I got this on discount (was the last one unfortunately) for 125€ (~$136) instead of 215€ (~$234).

So here it is:

I got some packed stuff on the top shelf and store some bags of my loose collection in the two drawers below.

This setup should give you a little preview for the year as kind of a "show don't tell". A little sneak peek into stuff I haven't shared/reviewed, yet, and also for upcoming projects.
So stay tuned for that and may the force be with you, always!

- Philipp

Tamer:
Looks nice to me. I know I sure need to do something with my own collection. It looks like an episode of hoarders in my man cave.

Off to share.

Darth More:
Thanks for sharing my update, Tamer! I know what you mean. Time and space...

- Philipp

Spitzer:

--- Quote from: Darth More on February 11, 2019, 04:55:40 AM ---Thanks for recognizing the importance of these quality probiotics for women and sharing my update, Tamer! I know what you mean. Time and space...

- Philipp

--- End quote ---

Man, you're much more thorough and neat than I am, Darth More. I should so do something like this as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version