Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Rebels, Rebels Saga Legends, and Command Series

STAR WARS Command series

<< < (2/4) > >>

Clonehead:
That's the first thing I wondered about these. What they would look like with some paint.

hemble:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on August 19, 2014, 05:01:52 AM ---That's the first thing I wondered about these. What they would look like with some paint.

--- End quote ---

I'll get some quick indoor pics up tonight for you and the other guys so you can have a look.

Ron

hemble:
Hi All,

Here are some quick pics of three of the ST Command Series figures. I figured I would post the quicky pics here so you all can see how they look painted and I will get my usual outdoor pics done by the end of the weekend.

These little figures are fantastic to paint up and throw on a dio like the one I have done and as we have mentioned in this section they are fantastic for the beginner painter and dioramist. These would also be a cheaper alternative for wargammers as you could play space and land battles.

Ron

hemble:
And a close up.

Tamer:
Ron, that stuff looks fantastic. Maybe Hasbro has finally made their smaller price item that will be worth getting.

I haven't liked anything they have made like that in the past few years like Fighter Pods, Tele Pods, Angry Birds, etc.

This I like! Off to share.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version