Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Rebels, Rebels Saga Legends, and Command Series

STAR WARS Command series

<< < (3/4) > >>

hemble:

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 20, 2014, 02:47:29 AM ---Ron, that stuff looks fantastic. Maybe Hasbro has finally made their smaller price item that will be worth getting.

I haven't liked anything they have made like that in the past few years like Fighter Pods, Tele Pods, Angry Birds, etc.

This I like! Off to share.

--- End quote ---

Thanks buddy and I honestly think they are worth the price, fair enough you get doubles or tripples of figures but they sure make a army up quick. I have also added better outdoor pics in my dio section.

Ron

Clonehead:
Nice work, Ron! I'll have to take a closer look at these the next time I see em.

Tamer:
I had the Star Destroyer in my hand last night and still couldn't pull the trigger. I think that MF Pack has the Walkers and Drivers so I may pick that one up. Perhaps. I sure did like what Ron did with em.

hemble:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on August 22, 2014, 07:36:11 PM ---Nice work, Ron! I'll have to take a closer look at these the next time I see em.

--- End quote ---

Thanks mate and I'm heading out today to see if I can find some more as I'm thinking of doing a chess board using them.

--- Quote from: Tamer on August 23, 2014, 05:40:44 AM ---I had the Star Destroyer in my hand last night and still couldn't pull the trigger. I think that MF Pack has the Walkers and Drivers so I may pick that one up. Perhaps. I sure did like what Ron did with em.

--- End quote ---

I've seen the SD in the video's but I wasn't sold on it especially because of the bulkiness underneath it and cheers mate.

Ron

PrimitiveTodd:
Excellent painting!  I love them and will be grabbing a few of these sets...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version