Imperial Entertainment TV and Movies > Imperial Library

SW Dark Horse Comics (update: Knights of The Old Republic #3) online now!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tamer:
I got a brief glimpse last night (my little gal wanted to go outside) and I sure can't wait to find some time and read this frame by frame. Looks great.

TheCloneCommander:
well Guys its that time of the week and i have uploaded the next issue Of Knights of The Old Republic #2, click on this link and it will take you straight to it...
as always best viewed in 1080p.... updated the link for issue 2 in my first post for easy downloading...

the embed code is... <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

comments are greatly appreciated let us know what you think so far... i know its still in the early stages of the story but i would love to hear some feedback on weather you like this video concept..

Tamer:
My work filter is off today. I am overjoyed. I watched this and it looks great. And I found the disclaimer which I appreciate Trev. Looks great. I am gonna go frame by frame at lunch today!

TheCloneCommander:
well Guys its that time of the week and i was able to find the time today to scan and edit and upload the next issue Of Knights of The Old Republic #3, click on this link and it will take you straight to it...
as always best viewed in 1080p.... updated the link for issue 3 in my first post for easy downloading for newcomers...

come on folks!! i would love to hear that some of you guys are watching this  :-\

Embedded code is <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tamer:
Well I know I am watching and this just got on the front page. Looks great Trev. Very nice. Thank you so much for deciding to share this on our channel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version