Author Topic: TBS 6" NEWS - Hasbro: Hasbro to bring back plastic windows to 6" Lines!!  (Read 9020 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Re: TBS 6" NEWS - Hasbro: Darth Nihilus for Gaming Greats coming?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2020, 06:04:31 AM »
This is how saturated the market for The Mandalorian is here in Germany. And I know demand is strong all over the planet.

If you get lucky, you can find Ms Dune here at retail for 24,99€-26,99€. I found two in my area, but didn't buy them because I got mine for 10€. On ebay you can hardly get her under 40€...trend rising!

What is your experience with aftermarket prices?

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
Re: TBS 6" NEWS - Hasbro: Hasbro brings plastic windows back to 6"!!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2023, 01:50:53 AM »
Mike has AWESOME NEWS for MISB collectors!

HASBRO RETURNS TO WINDOW PACKAGING IN 2024 STAR WARS G.I JOE MARVEL AND MORE!!! by Usualmike Television
double-click for full screen view

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I got this message in from Hasbro directly:

"We wanted to share an update on packaging for Hasbro’s 6-inch-scale figures. Based on your feedback, we will be re-introducing windows and blisters to our 6-inch fan figures beginning later this year, into 2024 for select products across our portfolio of brands, including, G.I. Joe Classified, Power Rangers Lightning Collection, Star Wars Black Series and Marvel Legends. This will eventually expand to all new 6-inch figure releases.

The new windows and blisters will be made from bio PET or recycled PET helping us achieve our priority of meeting our fans’ expectations for extraordinary packaging and superior design while still developing packaging that minimizes waste and the use of virgin plastic."

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I hope that means Scorch gets reissued.

Now watch, the plastic free packaging will go up in value.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
I hope that means Scorch gets reissued.

As far as I know all figures that have already been released in plastic-free packaging are going to be re-issues in regular packaging with plastic window and blister.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Could have been a straight up marketing ploy just to get us to buy the same figures again. Guess it will work for the non opener folks.

I won't lie, I will get Scorch if they reissue him in a similar packaging to the other RCs.