Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

Darth Daddy's Vehicle Thread

<< < (2/4) > >>

darthdaddy:

--- Quote from: beige-4 on March 28, 2011, 08:43:30 AM ---midget festival  ;D

--- End quote ---

Yeah.  I needed someone that fit to work the gun on the right of the speeder.  Plus he would look awesome hanging from those leg straps in numerous different configurations.  He was made to hang about.  I tried to make the mini rig toy I would have wanted the most when I was a kid.  I would prefer the vehicle heavily weathered, but Elias asked me to keep it brighter.  And that Marty action figure is just awesome.  Before I had the head I'm using now, I used the head of the new Blackbeard Pirates Of the Caribbean action figure.  It was a perfect fit.  A 3 second kitbash.  The face didn't fit the bike but I have another Marty on the way so I can still make the figure.  Highly recommend getting that figure.  I wish Tunghori made him.  I'd buy tons if they weren't so pricey.

Luke Sprywalker:
I agree and was hoping Marty would be in the new movie.

Tamer:
I used shot number two for a mini rig promo  on the front page. Looks great.

darthdaddy:
I made this Jedi Starfighter in the Spring of 2010 before we even started the blog.  I realized I didn't have a vehicle thread so here we go.  This was only the second thing I ever customized.  I made it to go with a custom action figure I made from a defective Ahsoka that Elias asked me to make.  She's pictured in  the first picture here.  She's my first custom :D

Tamer:
Daggone, Look for this on the front page tomorrow!

Very nice Brian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version