Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Sales

Would you like us to promote your SW For Sale Items?

<< < (2/2)

wraithnine:

--- Quote from: Tamer on July 30, 2013, 05:30:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on July 30, 2013, 01:57:24 PM ---I think this is a great idea Shawn. Jay, how dare you! This is blasphemy!

--- End quote ---

I agree, hate to think of Jay selling all those great Astros.

--- Quote from: wraithnine on July 29, 2013, 11:50:08 PM ---well at the moment i am trying to sell my entire realistic astromech collection

--- End quote ---

Well that sounds like a yes then.

--- Quote from: DocOutlands on July 30, 2013, 09:20:08 AM ---Yes. :)  The 2nd half of this year is going to be rather challenging for me on the casting front, but I think it is doable. 

--- End quote ---

Cool deal then.

So it sounds like this is something folks would like so far. I will start up a basic thread for this with what particulars I can come up with.

--- End quote ---

Dont have a choice guys i need space and more importantly money ,i have put them up in batches of 11 droids at $100 or best offer (i know i am not gonna get $100 but it allows me the negotiating room so i dont take a hit ,and mixed in there are the droids from the infamous EE droid packs  i am keeping my customs  and my TCW astro's and a few of my doubles .

DocOutlands:
If there's any left in a couple of months, I'll be able to think about getting in on this.  For your sake, tho, I hope you can move them quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version