Author Topic: Hanzo_the_Razor customs 8/11 Custom BH for contest  (Read 8403 times)

Offline Hanzo_the_Razor

• Lieutenant
Re: Hanzo_the_Razor customs 6/25 Arc Trooper Fives+Echo
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2014, 07:28:20 AM »
Enjoy your Independence Day everyone. Here is Kix.

“Once you've got a task to do, it's better to do it than live with the fear of it." - Logen Ninefingers

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hanzo_the_Razor customs 7/4 TCW Kix
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2014, 07:55:25 AM »
chest markings look perfect. Off to the front page. And happy 4th!

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2014, 09:14:42 AM »
Loving your customs!  It's great to see another custom artist tackling the characters of the Clone Wars.  You should post over at our Clone Wars Custom Action Figure page on Facebook.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2014, 02:31:45 PM »
I thought the same thing Brian, its nice to see TCW continue to live on through you guys!

Offline halnarthax87

• Non-Canonical Legend
  • Commander
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2014, 04:36:52 PM »
WANT those more realistic Captain Rex and Fives. Those are who they are right? All clones look alike to me...
The exploits of my life are less canonical than they are legendary.

-H.

Offline Hanzo_the_Razor

• Lieutenant
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2014, 05:10:21 PM »
WANT those more realistic Captain Rex and Fives. Those are who they are right? All clones look alike to me...

Actually, it's  TCW Fives and Echo in their Arc Trooper suits. I did repaint Rex to match the rest of my 501st. Will post a group shot hopefully in a few weeks after my California trip.

Darthdaddy & Tamer, I don't really do much on Facebook. But, I may have to if it's for the Clone Wars. I'll check the page out tonight.
“Once you've got a task to do, it's better to do it than live with the fear of it." - Logen Ninefingers

Offline Hanzo_the_Razor

• Lieutenant
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2014, 12:57:31 PM »
Off to California for a while, won't be getting much done with customs, but I leave you with these. hopefully I'll have some finished works in a few weeks.

"Return this helmet to it's rightful owner, I must."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 12:59:43 PM by Hanzo_the_Razor »

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
Re: Hanzo_the_Razor customs 7/8 Vacation....Yoda+
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »
Did you make that helmet or buy it. If you bought it, where?

Offline Hanzo_the_Razor

• Lieutenant
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2014, 07:08:57 AM »
Did you make that helmet or buy it. If you bought it, where?

Got the helmet off ebay. Here's the link to the seller's page. If it's not listed, send him a message. Usually he'll cast it and post within a few days.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/boogiebear23?_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:01:46 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2014, 07:08:50 AM »
I hope you have a good time. If you are gonna be in San Diego around comic con time let me know! Thanks for that ebay link I will give that guy a shout out too.

Offline Hanzo_the_Razor

• Lieutenant
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2014, 06:10:25 AM »
I hope you have a good time. If you are gonna be in San Diego around comic con time let me know! Thanks for that ebay link I will give that guy a shout out too.
Thank you, I am in a family wedding in Sacramento. I'll be staying much too far from San Diego.
Before I left I picked this guy up on ebay for $1. I originally only bought it because it was a phase II clone and I can never have too many of those bodies. Once I had it in hand, I really liked the paint job on the forearms and legs, not so much on the rest of the upper body though. Instead of using this guy for parts I figured I'd do a quick repaint. I added real straps instead of painting them on as you see in the first photo, added metallic paints to the helmet, though its hard to tell. I need to give him a leg strap and pack, but that will have to wait until vacation is over.

As you can see, not a big difference, the guy I bought this off of did a good job. I just tweaked his work a bit.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:20:20 PM by Hanzo_the_Razor »

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
Re: Hanzo_the_Razor customs 7/15 TCW Style Commander Gree
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2014, 07:18:24 AM »
You'll never believe it but i sold that to you. I did that custom a while ago. These mods look nice. SO glad you made him look better. The paint i put on was gloppy you made it look real nice.
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2014, 07:19:29 AM »
Your TCW Gree looks great. You can't beat a dollar for this. Time to go to the front page.

You might like our prize pack I picked up for our next custom contest that I found while I was out last week. ;)

Offline Hanzo_the_Razor

• Lieutenant
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 09:27:24 AM »
You might like our prize pack I picked up for our next custom contest that I found while I was out last week. ;)

Can't wait to find out. I would've entered this last contest, but summer with the kids at home gets busy. My days off are no longer my own. thanks for the front page.

You'll never believe it but i sold that to you. I did that custom a while ago. These mods look nice. SO glad you made him look better. The paint i put on was gloppy you made it look real nice.

Awesome. I'm glad your not offended I changed it. Wasn't sure if I should post pics. LOVE the camoflauge paint apps, no way I was going to try and replicate what you did. BTW, Absolutely love the CW style Luke Skywalker I received as well.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:37:59 AM by Hanzo_the_Razor »

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2014, 12:28:49 PM »
No dude its cool. Thanks though!
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot