Author Topic: BL4CK5H33P wants...  (Read 1088 times)

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
BL4CK5H33P wants...
« on: April 30, 2012, 08:55:09 AM »
This is more of a testin' the waters kinda thang... I have an idea for a bounty hunter/light cargo vessel "ugly" --- what I am lookin' 4 are the twin hull fuselage for a TIE Bomber that I can modify to accept the tri-wing design from an Imperial Shuttle/Landing craft... where the bombay pod would be converted to a cargo hold/brig type configuration... anybody got some parts 4 this project???
The wings would be outfitted w/ solar collectors just like regular TIE designs...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 08:58:07 AM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
Re: BL4CK5H33P wants...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 10:45:41 AM »
I actually need 2 TIE bomber hulls - I have modified my design to include 2 cargo holds flanking a central cockpit/crew quarters... & I am also lookin' for ANY articulated Chewbacca/wookie figs... I got somethin' REALLY different in mind...
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
Re: BL4CK5H33P wants...
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 09:57:11 PM »
Sounds like an excellent project! I have SO MUCH on the work bench at the moment! And that's just vehicles! I'd love to talk ideas for ships with you! I've got a Z'cepter WIP, a GI Joe Defiant I'm turning into a long-haul freighter, a GI Joe Crusader Shuttle I'm converting into a long range recon stealth freighter, a Tie Vulture ship scavenger ugly, and most recently a GI Joe NightRaven I've reworked into a bounty hunter ship I've classed as an "Interrogator"... but I'd love to hear more about this tie bomber BH ship!

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/