Author Topic: A Yarder In Need  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
A Yarder In Need
« on: September 27, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »
Hello fellow yarders. I am just putting in a call for some assistance. The last two years have been kind of rough for my family. Job loss, new job, crazy schedule, a death in the family,  personal family struggles, moving to a new state, and transferring to a new job location in a new state. I know this all seems a lot like little pitiful plea, but before you click off this ad, I hope you might take a minute to hear me out.

I enjoy customizing with you all a great deal, but finances are extremely tough. I know that everyone is probably in a struggle right now, so I know I am not the only one. However, if there are any of you out there with extra fodder you would be willing to donate to a fellow customizer, I would truly appreciate the help. I am at a point where I can't do much more because I have either no parts or basically used up everything for WIPs.

Anyway, that is my call. If anyone wishes to contact me via private message, I would appreciate any help. The size of the help matters not.

Thanks for reading.

MB

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: A Yarder In Need
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 12:08:58 AM »
What sort of fodder are you looking for mate
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 11:34:51 AM »
To be honest, I will accept any type of help.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 09:43:53 AM »
well I've got a ton of stuff i was gonna toss,i read your message and sorted through my fodder and put it in a Small box.there's a lot of heads,arms,legs,etc. that i can't work with.some I've painted and then decided to scrap the project.i don't know if it's worth it to you.to be honest it's a lot of crap that i just don't want in my fodder box.the only problem is getting it to you.it could cost me some money to ship it and I'm strapped for cash.i might need a small money order to send it,probably not much more then 10.00$.depending on where you live and the cost of shipping I'd be glad to send it to you if you're still in need and think it might help.i really can't work with any of it and i hope it would be worth it to you.I've put up some pic's of the stuff I've got,not great pics,but an idea of what i could send.let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:27:02 PM by JediMindtrix »

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 07:06:48 PM »
I just want to thank everyone who has contacted me and been willing to help.

0/

DH
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 07:09:00 PM by Mungo Baobab »

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 05:56:40 PM »
Again, thanks to those who have donated to me. It has been a HUGE blessing.

I will say this, if anyone else has any other fodder they want to donate, I would gladly accept.