Author Topic: The Mandalorian's Customs  (Read 4029 times)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
Re: The Mandalorian's Customs
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »
I have got a Bossk coming in the mail and will soon show you my next custom!     smtie
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline Silver Rider38

• Customs Padawan
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2011, 03:12:59 PM »
Hmmmm repaint for a bounty hunter?

Offline clonecommando8

• Cadet
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 09:02:13 PM »
Great mando
CloneCommando8

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2011, 08:08:22 PM »
Alright, here's Crakossk.  I'm also working on my smuggler duo, a droid and customized Plo Koon.  Hope you like this.
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2011, 09:13:28 AM »
This is Broadside.  I started him in 09 and now he's painted.  Hope you like him!

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 06:14:27 PM »
Cool! Maybe you could post more photos of your trando?

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 11:30:47 PM »
Maybe I'll post more of him with the butt load of clones and a gremlin Sith.  That's right, I said GREMLIN.  As in Gremlins.  They all look great and I also have part of a pilot squad started, and here's a hint, BARAGON B****ES!

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2012, 12:40:09 PM »
Well here they are.  I will start with the 501st clones, Sgt Kano, Sgt Boomer the sniper Cobrahawk, and gunship pilot Hawk.  Then we have the gremlin Sith.  Then Crakossk with Predator, the ARF trooper.  And finally we have the first part of Zilla Squad, a tribute to my favorite Godzilla monsters, Baragon, Godzilla, Angurius, Rodan, and Varan.  Bara is the pilot of the AT-TE, the Republic Rancor.  Goji is the pilot of a V-Wing and leader of the squad.  Angur is the tail gunner of an ARC fighter and the upcoming Rod and Var are the pilots.  Here they are:

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 07:26:03 PM »
Nice, likeing those clones, and pilots!

Offline RavenEye

• Colonel
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 08:34:45 AM »
Nice Mando and Clones!

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2012, 04:22:48 PM »
Very nice job on these! :)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2012, 05:43:50 PM »
                 Sorry I have been gone so long, but I have currently been switching my collection display board.  I first changed it to my G.I. Joe stuff, but now I have my Transformers.  So, here's Grimlock and his Dinobots, Grimstone, Sludge, Headbutt, Club-Tail, and Headbutt.

Here's there background: On Cybertron, the Lightning Strike Coalition Force was a special ops group.  During one mission, they were captured by Shockwave.  He had recently found out about dinosaurs after a search of galaxies.  Only two of the strike force could transform after being reconfigured, and the others were to be scrapped.  Before Shockwave's assistant Mixmaster could take them away, the Dinobots attacked Shockwave.  After this they joined the Autobots.
                   Although he is a perfect Decepticon, Grimlock has one reason not to join; what Shockwave did to his friends.

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 12:07:57 PM »
hey.not sure what you're doing to resize your photo's,but even when i click on them there still the same size so it's very hard to view your work.if you need some help in photo resizing,ask someone here,or look in the photo tips forum.i'd like to see this stuff up close to make an honest comment.keep customizing,and may the force be with you.  ;D

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 01:33:28 PM »
@ Jedimindtrix Yeah I know they're small, but I just upload them from my mom's Iphone, and they are usually small no matter what.  Maybe if I use a camera and an SD card they'll look better.  Thanks for commenting! ;D