Imperial Community > Sports

MLB Baseball

<< < (2/7) > >>

Phatty:
I'm hoping that now that the Cubs are privately owned instead of publicly, we'll get some real results.  Get a new GM, do some honest scouting, get some quality draft picks, go after a solid pitching rotation, drop Milton Bradley in the lake, get rid of Soriano, and get some players who are more consistent and play harder!

Goldleaderone:
Yea I agree about Milton Bradley. The Cubs need to dump him, maybe get something for him. Problem is I don't think anyone would want him, not with the way he ended the 2009 season. He reminds me of what Manny was with the sox in 2008 leading up to the trade deadline.

Speaking of trades, got a website for anyone interested, which gets updated pretty much everyday. On the right hand side, if you scroll down about half-way you can follow each individual team's rumors.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
The Phillies might have lost last night, but it was a fun game to watch altogether.  Hopefully their luck improves in Philly.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
Another great game last night.  Homeruns by both teams, although the Phillies lost.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
3-1 Phils, Bottom of the 3rd, 0 Outs, Man on First.  I'd say it's going well, especially with Howard up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version