Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Trades

Looking for Rise of Boba Fett Slave 1

(1/3) > >>

XRFIWR:
Hey Yarders,

My son has asked me to track down the Rise of Boba Fett version of the Slave 1 for him.  He does not want the whole package with Windu's ship or the figures.  Just the Slave 1.

He's looking to trade for it, so he's willing to offer up some of his collection, primarily Clone Wars, to get it.  Here's some of the items we've got and all is up for consideration for a trade. 

2 x Republic Gunships - Toys R Us exclusives
4 x AAT hover tanks - 2 in blue, one brown, one dark brown battle damaged version
Torrent Fighter - new in the box
Slave 1 - new Clone Wars version new in box
Also willing to part with customs from my other threads should anyone be interested in those (though I'm hardly a top customizer at this point).

Might be willing to part with his Turbo Tank, but I think the deal would have to be for  perhaps more than just the Slave 1.  Lots of other Clone Wars figures and vehicles, but to many to list (perhaps I'll try to grab a couple collection snapshots soon).

Anyways, thanks for the consideration if you are willing to part with one.

XRFIWR (Jer)

DocOutlands:
Would you mind sending pics of the gunships?  My local TRU has the RoBF sets in stock.  (or, well, did when I looked a week ago)  For the right trade, I could be convinced to pick one up, open it, keep the included fig's and other unwanted bits...

I saw one of the TCW Slave 1's there as well.  They are pretty tiny, aren't they??

Clonehead:
pm sent

XRFIWR:
I'll try to get a picture of the Gunships in the next few days and get it online,but it's the same version as this one on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=230926924864

Yes, it's quite the difference between the two versions.  I single figure ship versus one that can carry 7+ figures is quite a difference. 

Jer

Clonehead:
pm sent again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version