Author Topic: dead in 5 days  (Read 3355 times)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
dead in 5 days
« on: July 13, 2010, 12:43:26 PM »
grenag VII era clone wars 19 bby
" captain dence , execute order 66 , destroy all jedi , the time has come , good luck " screeched palpatine
" alright guys rupert is 5 klicks north with able squad were gunna blow his teeth , got that " orded dence
" yassir " bellowed the troops
all of the company stacked their sanb 27 stock up on there backs and set off
2 hours later
" frek , dase , get your snipers on the west ridge and point aim on 2 4 niner , got that "
 "yassir " replied the two seargents
 " and try not to use that damned corusanti accent , its drivin me round kessel "
" okay sir we'll try " dase said
 the two sprinted up the dark hill , frost biting their legs
 " charlie bravo 26 fiver get down east side descent slowly over " commanded dence still not finished
 " charlie tango 4793 , report jedi status over " dence commed
 " charlie tango to charlie catboy 3468 were going through droids tryin to find out whats wrong but all clear " reported the trooper " alright coming in " exclaimed dence
" charlie sentinel 4900 get yours and gassers troops on east side and recce the area we'll excavate north over " dashed dence , as his troops stocked up on rations dence thought about the love of his life on frexav X and about what she was doing and if he could meet her again also if he could retire from the his brothers and settle down with her maybe kids but he could'nt think now could he ? no.. hes going to kill a kriffin rupert ain't he ?damn he could die ah well let  vexon marry her . with that he walked away giggling like a 6 year old he is

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: dead in 5 days
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 04:17:59 PM »
Good read! :)
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 10:20:16 PM »
cool! :)

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »
thanks

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 11:46:28 AM »
 chapter 2
beew beew beew !! sounded the radio as laser four five company listened
woo hoo and whistles also claps ringed across the camp, but not for long , keslo moved towards the camp with his faithful astromech r9 - 67 . the trooper on guard first saw movement . secondly he could see a blue tint on his dashboard from behind him vrooom and his helmet and luggage fell to the icy floor .there was more vrooms and veeezz as he slashed and jabbed towards the admiral , frenas korr ,

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 12:10:02 PM »
Good read!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 01:36:45 PM »
nice! ;D

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 06:01:30 AM »
keslo walked in the tent with gleaming red bloodshot eyes , he snarled at frenas korr , who was sitting near a holotable with  a blaster to his head " come more closer and my heads in the drain and vader won't be pleased will he heh heh youv'e lost now son " said frenas as he gripped the blaster " vader said dead or alive so you can shoot , sorry to disapoint you " jeered kelso. a look of sheer terror aroused from beneath that smirk on frenas's face die die thought keslo youv'e already killed to many .  " well... as my culture says ' go into battle brave and proud for when the time comes you will be bathing in honour and blood ' neweewww hixaa banzaaaaaaaiii " frenas shouted as he ran towards keslo with a knife , keslo waited till the last second and ignited his lightsaber, a small gasp escaped frenas's mouth as he realized he lost keslo then broke frenas's finger and put it on one of his many lightsabers , with a swift moment he went on his heels and ran through the camp the fire was still on , so with a quick movement of his arm he force pushed a near body at the flames to ignite it thurther , and also to leave his mark

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 06:23:47 AM »
dence walked into the reception " hello cc-3468 please take a seat lord vader will personaly come for you " reported the woman behind the high desk , dence sat down waiting for the end to come as he heard heavy thuds on the floor , a heavy breathing came ahead of him " cc-3468 come with me " orded the dark lord , dence followed him up the stars wondering how vader got his suit , ingurys ? perhaps . " have a seat commander " vader pointed to a chair , dence bowed his head and sloped towards the chair " the emperor is pleased with you ' dence ' for your show of heroics when you killed that jedi scum from his orders i give you a medal of pure honor a high achievement for a clone also the emperor has pity on you and says if you want to retire you can , its your choice commander " explained vader , dences's face exploded with a smile from ear to ear ' i can live with her and iv'e got a medal ,a hero ' " thank you my lord i did what had to be done and tell the emperor thank you and yes i think im not battle worthy anymore " replied dence " good commander tell us what planet you wish to go to and we will transport you there with 200,000 credits " vader glanced at him with cold black eyes as dence said frexav x " that is a planet beyond the powers of the empire dence we will transport you to a nearer planet anyway frexav x is full of criminals why that barren planet " questioned vader " a love of my six year life is there and i wish to marry her my lord " dence answered " ahhh love may hurt you more than any blaster or lighsaber dence bware , iv'e been there with the naboo senator padme am- now go back to your quarters commander " explained vader " err yes my lord " dence walked out the room shocked at what vader said , dence was stationed with padme amidala for 2 years since geonosis .

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 10:16:48 AM »
Good reads!

-Jack
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 05:28:10 PM »
yep, nice read man!

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 01:46:20 PM »
dence walked through the rocky cave , not knowing how he got there and who he was a sort of amnesia maybe . dence flicked past a corpse of a jedi , and turned left into a glowing red cave . large to small crystals poked out of the black walls dence thought he saw a ghost as he realized , crystals like these are used to power lightsabers , and these ones are red ! " kler halbulla sedaf kanje " shouted a red skinned human in a type of suit he had a lightsaber hilt on his belt . dence looked down at himself , he was in brown scruffy clothes , itchy and dimly coulored thought dence what more do you expect it's not a 10 star hotel ! he walked along the guard for 2 hours sloping downwards , it got extremely hot after half an hour , but he did'nt care .

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 05:15:04 PM »
nice!!

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 10:39:10 AM »
a ikfradi scientist walked in the room witha breifcase and medikit " sit down " ordered the scientist , pointing to a chair . dence walked towards the chair and sat on it . the door shut with a bang , the scientist looked back at the door then looked back with a scared look on his face , " we don't have much time dence im going to inject water in you rather than the drugs fallen told me to give you " said the scientist quickly ,the door opened , and a sith stood there , a sort of helmet was on his head , " come on viper you-" " i have'nt injected him yet you kriff head neo ! " interrupted viper " i don't give a kriff..... now ! " shouted the stagnat guard " silly sith scum " muttered viper .dence looked at neo with lost face as if he was a child he fell to the floor and pretended to be sick " helpp mee * cough * hes put something on mee " screeched dence the guard tilted his head down towards dence " tricks don't work here kriff head " with that neo kicked dence in the chest making him cough for real , a pain singed through his body and tears wept on his cheeks as he tried to get up .

Offline CaptainLux

• Fleet Admiral
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 01:18:45 PM »
another nice read! ;D