Author Topic: Jedi... kind of.....  (Read 1532 times)

Offline bly272

• some nights I lie in bed and look up at the stars wondering: where the heck has the ceiling gone?"
  • Commander
Jedi... kind of.....
« on: June 26, 2010, 05:42:59 PM »
   Djin Altis felt a very strong presence in the force near by.  He rounded a corner.  All he saw was a boy muddy and skinny, no more than 9 years old, chewing on a piece of dry bread.  The boy looked up.  He held up a blaster pistol  eched with the number 13.

"You lookin to die mister?"  he said.

Altis relized that the boy was the powerful being he had sensed.  

"Why don't you come with me?" Altis asked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 years later

"Kaylee can you hand me the thermal tape?" Mal Gertz said to one of his crew as he looked at a very complicated lockon a safe.  His crew was made of Jedi, Altisians and other Force sensitives he had picked up on his adventures and trained.  

"We have incoming guards!" Ben whisper

"Can you keep them busy?" Mal asked.

Ben gave him a look, "You really have to ask?"  we ran down the hallway they were in.  Ben felt the guards with the force.  He knew a qick and easy way to get rid of them.  He brushed their minds with his.  Then he gripped them with the Force.  "Mind Crush!" He thought as he tightened his grip on the guard's minds.  It was a technique he had made to leave his enemy unconious.  Killing was messy and there was to much clean up.......

Kaylee handed Mal the thermal tape.  "I don't think it will work." she said.  "We should just use our lightsabers.  Much faster."

"Already tried that." Mal replied."The metal is double reinforced.  My saber barely scratched it."

Jaedon, another member of Mal's crew ran to them from the opposite way that Ben had gone down the hall.  "More guards!" he exclaimed. "We have to get out of here!  Some how we must have triggered an alram"

"Fine let's move.  Get Ben"
___________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued........
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 07:49:15 AM by bly272 »
"You could start a whole new Imperial custom. 'Dance, fool, dance!' Zap, zap, zap! 'Ow, my toe!'"
-Jaina Solo, making fun of Jagged Fel for accidentally shooting his deputy minister of trade in the foot

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: Jedi... kind of.....
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 12:32:50 AM »
A great start!

Jack
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline bly272

• some nights I lie in bed and look up at the stars wondering: where the heck has the ceiling gone?"
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 05:08:47 PM »
"Wait." Mal said.  "I can get this.  The goods.  If I can use the Force to unlock the safe we can get the pay off."

"We can't hold the guards." Jaedon returned.  Ben had gotten back.

"If we use our 'sabers..." he said.

"We're not killers Ben.  Kaylee, you and the others put up a Force barrier, that will hold them off for a bit." Mal said.

As they put up the barrier Mal looked at the safe.  He felt his way into the lock and began his work.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
20 minutes later

"Almost..." Mal thought.

An alarm went off.

"Wow it took them that long to sound an alarm." Ben said.

"Mal Guards will be pouring all ways.  We can't hold that many." Kaylee said.

"Right.  Let's move." Mal responded.

"Hey I didn't join you from old man Altis's ship to take in the sights!" Ben exclaimed. "I get a share of the money we get from the loot.  10%.  Let me do the math here....  10% of nothin is nothin and then there is nothin."

"Yes well being a smuggler does have some ups and downs doesn't it?" Returned Mal. "Call Robbie.  We're getting back to the fire storm
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
To be continued.....
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:57:44 PM by bly272 »
"You could start a whole new Imperial custom. 'Dance, fool, dance!' Zap, zap, zap! 'Ow, my toe!'"
-Jaina Solo, making fun of Jagged Fel for accidentally shooting his deputy minister of trade in the foot

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 11:54:11 AM »
This Is good but the passages could be a little longer.

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 12:32:30 PM »
Nice!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline bly272

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 01:59:18 PM »
This Is good but the passages could be a little longer.

I don't have that kind of patience in writing

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 04:12:33 PM »
cool