Author Topic: The Hunt of Grievous  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
The Hunt of Grievous
« on: June 21, 2010, 03:07:04 PM »
Rage is my life.

The republic destroyed my home.

They will pay.

General Grievous ponder why they had help the cursed Huk. No matter he thought they will pay for what they did to his people. The sound of his laugh echo across his battle cruiser threatening to shatter the droid's mechanical brain. “Sir we are entering the battle zone” TC-3000 said breaking him from his train of thought. “How many jedi starships” the general’s mechanical voice would have sent shivers down any living things spine if there had been any present. “Break the blockade once we have access bombard all the villages”. Once he had access to the capital he would hold the entire city hostage. Let the jedi find a way to enter then! He wished he had lips so he could smile at the thought. In three days time he would have another lightsaber under his belt.     

“Shall I prepare your Magma Guards for you general” TC-3000 voice said in the usual coldness that all droids spoke in. “No, I will complete my mission alone.” I will finally prove myself the Count Dooku Grievous thought this with such intensity that he could have sworn he saw TC-3000 stagger. “Sir we have just breached the blockade” the normal coldness of the voice still bother Grievous but he had no face showed it . “Good prepare my shuttle.”

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Re: The Hunt of Grievous
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »
Project Durge. Your story telling is great! you should look at your spelling and grammar though. I used to be aweful at grammar, but with practice it improves.

Keep up the great work!

Jules
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 02:29:42 PM by hangarbay94 »

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »
great customs

I dont know what you mean when you say "great customs"

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 03:41:36 PM »
sorry mean good job

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 05:38:14 PM »
Nice!
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
chapter 2 The Hunt of Grievous
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 07:33:52 AM »
War.

The very thought made the gears in his brain turn. Even as his ship flew into space, a plan was forming! While his body was in his chamber he could dream. He dreamt of when his body was flesh and blood. But most of all he dreamt of his forgotten battle plans! And by the time they had landed, he had ever step planned out from an ancient battle between the Huk and himself!

“Sir we have engaged the enemy” the voice of TC-3000 said in “his” usual monotone voice. “I shall be a part of this battle.” TC-3000 shuffle nervously. “I can not allow that general it goes against Count Do- the droid never finished the sentence. The robotic body laid smoking at the general’s feet. “I shall do as I please on this mission!”  

When Grievous step onto the battle field his servos felt ground, but his mind felt war, destruction and carnage! This all took place within a second. “Sir, here is the force pike you asked for” the battle droid said. These marching toothpicks aren’t even fit for battle. Still the general roughly grabbed the pike from the droid. “You are dismissed” the general said as he spun the pike to hit the droid in the chest.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 07:45:55 AM by Project-Durge »

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 08:39:39 AM »
Very nice indeed Project Durge...

Grevious is as mean as ever I see! excellent writing, and I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 03:48:26 PM »
Nice! You like writing about the bad guys don't you?
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 03:51:17 PM »
Nice! You like writing about the bad guys don't you?

Its very easy for me.

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
Chapter 4 The Hunt of Grievous
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 06:44:39 AM »
                      Grievous was nothing more than a flicker of light on the battle field. That was until he stabbed you with the force pike! Each clone trooper he faced had the same thought. Just one lucky shot. Not one trooper was ever given the opportunity!

Battle.

The thing that saved my people and destroyed them! These clone trooper would never have survived a Kaleesh war. That is if the odds were even. But they do deserve a quick death! I wonder did they know today was their final day?
              Unknown to Grievous a jedi had come into play. The general heard the jedi before he saw him. “Finally” he whispered “a challenge!”
    Grievous charged at the jedi, spinning his pike savagely in front of him! The jedi barley blocked the blow! “Die jedi scum!”
          The two enemies circled each other. This jedi he realized was using Vaapad, a lightsaber form that brought the user to the edge of the dark side! He split his arms in two. “Die jedi” he cackled while he drew a blaster! The shot echo across the battle field. 

This jedi was weak.

He deserved to die!

If this the best the republic has to offer! If this is so then this wars will end soon!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 08:25:15 AM »
Nice!
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 05:42:44 AM »
cool!