Blitz
Flicker
Rosk Tak'ka
Sho-Tex Fai
Negi "Nagi" Springfield
Jonathan "Jonny" Wa'lerc
CC-1475
Micki

Author Topic: Gamma Squad  (Read 8147 times)

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
Re: Gamma Squad
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2010, 11:44:36 AM »
great chapter!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
Re: Gamma Squad FINAL PART POSTED!
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2010, 11:45:56 PM »
Part 23!

Nagi: *Stabs a droid with his lightsaber* That's the last of them.

Stark: OK. Second Battalion, move in! Easy Company, go up top! Able Company, go down to the lower levels.

*Companies go to their designated position*

Sonny: Look! More clankers!

*10 Super Battle Droids come in*

Stark: Get to cover!

Sonny: Suck this! *Throws a thermal detonator at a droid*

SBD: *Grenade explodes* Ahhhhh!

Nagi: *Picks up a droid with the Force and smashes it to the ground, then cuts a Super Battle Droid in half* Yeah! Get some!

Hak: Get clear! *Loads rocket launcher, fires, and kills the leftover SBD's*

Flicker: Good shot Hak!

Easy Company radioman: Commander Springfield! We've run into heavy enemy resistance! We need help!

Nagi: Hang on! I'm on my way! *Turns to Stark* I'm going to help Easy Company out. Stay here, mop up any droid resistance.

Stark: Yes sir.

*Nagi jumps up to the upper levels and finds Easy Company*

Nagi: Captain! What's going on!

Captain Trik: The Seppies ambushed us with hundreds of clankers, We lost about one-fourth of the company. Any ideas Commander?

Nagi: Yeah, move the other half of your troops to that mansion, they'll have better cover there! I'll take the remaining fourth to the front to take out the droids.

Captain Trik: Got it! Easy Company, follow me! Sergeant Dess, take your squad with Commander Springfield!

Sergeant Dess: Yes sir! Let's go boys! *Leads troops towards the droids*

Nagi: *Cuts a droid in half, then cuts another droid's head off, then stabs another droid and Force Push's three more over the edge* Haha!

Clone trooper: Watch your left! *Blasts a droid* Yes!

Sergeant Dess: *Blasts three droids* That's the way its done!

Clone: Spider Droid! Get dow-ahhhhh! *Killed by the Spider Droid's cannon*

Sergeant Dess: Commander, that Spider Droid is tearing us apart!

Nagi: OK. Draw the Droids' fire away from me. I'm gonna squash that spider! *Runs around the Spider Droid*

*Spider Droid fires at Nagi*

Nagi: *Dodges the laser and jumps on top of the Spider Droid*

Battle Droid Pilot: *Points blaster pistol at Nagi* Don't move or I'll shoot!

Nagi: *Pulls the droid out with the Force and slams him into a wall, then cuts the Spider Droid down the middle*

*Droid forces retreat to the lower levels*

Sergeant Dess: Don't chase them. Able Company will take them.

Nagi: I'll call it in. *Into holoprojector* Master Windu. Sector 5 on Boz Pity has been cleared.

Windu: Very good, Springfield.

Nagi: We'll take out the droid forces. Springfield out. *Turns of holoprojector*

Meanwhile...

Captain Trik: Hold on, I'm getting a message. *Takes out holoprojector*

Palpatine: Captain Trik, the time has come. Execute Order 66!

Captain Trik: Yes, my lord.

Nagi: *Hears blasters reloading, turns around* Is there a problem Captain? Why are your weapons raised? Put them down.

Captain Trik: I'm sorry, sir, but we're no longer required to follow your orders.

Nagi: What did you say Captain?

CaptainTrik : Fire! *Easy Company fire rifles, launchers, and pistols at Nagi, a cloud of smoke covers the Jedi. When the smoke clears, Nagi is gone*

Clone: Where'd he go?

Clone: Do you think we got him?

Clone: I don't- Ahh! AHHHHH! *Thrown over the edge*

Clone: Spark! Gah! GAHHHHH! *Is slammed against a wall and thrown into the air*

Clone: What the heck is going on? What the?-AHHH! *He and three other clones are cut in half by an azure saber*

*The clones from Easy company are slowly killed off, one by one, until Captain Trik and Sergeant Dess are left*

Nagi: Ahh, it has come down to you two. *Jumps down from a building* I'm sorry, but both of you must be killed. *Activates his saber*

Sergeant Dess: Die Jedi!

Captain Trik: Dess, don't! *Dess fires at Nagi, Nagi reflects it back at Dess, and it goes through his head* Dess! *Sees Nagi heading towards him* You.. you monster!

Nagi: I am very sorry that it had to come to this, Captain. I truly am. *Picks up Trik with the Force*

Captain Trik: Put me down! Put me down!

Nagi: *Starts to choke Trik with the Force*

Captain Trik: Urrrk, Urrr.

Nagi: *Drops Trik*

Trik: Uhh, that was a Sith power.

Nagi: Force powers aren't good or evil *Activates lightsaber* its how you use them. You would never understand. *Stabs Trik*

Trik: Uhhh! Ahhh.

Stark: Commander Springfield!

Nagi: Stark... *Deactivates lightsaber*

Sonny: What happened?

Nagi: The clones in Easy company tried to kill me!

Hak: They did, huh?

Nagi: Yes.

Blitz: You made quite a mess Nagi.

Stark: Come on. Let's get back to the lower levels to help Able Company.

Nagi: Yes. Let's go.

*They all walk a little, then Nagi turns around*

Nagi: I can sense your thoughts. You... you're trying to kill me, aren't you?

Stark: I'm sorry sir. Orders are orders.

Nagi: *Activates lightsaber* I'm very sorry,too.

Stark: Blast him! *Gamma Squad opens fire on Nagi*

Nagi: *Deflects blaster bolts and runs towards Gamma Squad* I'm sorry, Flicker. *Cuts of Flicker's arm*

Flicker: AHHH!

Nagi: I'm sorry, Blitz. *Cuts off Blitz's hand*

Blitz: GAHHH!

Nagi: *Tears roll down Nagi's face* I'm sorry, Hak. *Cuts off Hak's leg*

Hak: DAAAAAH!

Nagi: *Tears still rolling down his face* I'm sorry... *Sniff* Sonny. *Cuts of Sonny's leg*

Sonny: AAAOOOH!

Nagi: *Tears rolling down his face* I'm sorry...*Sniff* Stark. *Force Pushes Stark into a wall*

Stark: Oof!

Nagi: *Approaches Stark* Stark... on Dantooine, I saved your life...*Sniff* and this is what I get in return!? *Turns around to speak to all of Gamma Squad* You were all like brothers to me! Brothers don't turn against eachother! I... I... I hate all of you! ALL OFF YOU! *Turns towards Stark* I saved your life... now, I will end it! *Raises lightsaber* Now, you shall d-*Gasp* *Falls to the ground*

Captain Grav: You boys alright?

Stark: Captain Grav of Able Company!

Captain Grav: *Runs towards Nagi's body* He's alright. I stunned the bugger. Take him to the gunship, get him on the Godspeed and put him in the prison.

Able Company Clone Trooper: Yes sir! Crayn, help me out.

Captain Grav: Don't worry, Stark. Your men will be fine.

Stark: So all the Jedi in the Republic are dead?

Captain Grav: This isn't a Republic any more. Its an Empire.

Stark: What?

Captain Grav: Chancellor, or Emperor Palpatine, made an announcement to the Senate this morning and Darth Vader is on Mustafar killing the Seppie leaders.

Stark: Vader?

Captain Grav: He used to be Anakin Skywalker, but Palpatine turned him to the Dark side of the Force. New armor's coming in next month, and you and your boys will become Imperial Commandos.

Stark: Really?

Captain Grav: Yes. Now, let's gt you back to the Godspeed.

THE END OF GAMMA SQUAD

Thanks for reading!

-Jack AKA IN97
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:49:49 PM by Irish Ninja 97 »
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
Re: Gamma Squad
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2010, 04:19:37 PM »
great ending a sequel will be nice try to take him to proison jumps out of the gunship learns the sith ways from his anger hint hint