Imperial Creative Engineering > Dioramas

Re: mr.jedi1977's second diorama for ANH 40th anniversary celebration 5/8/17

<< < (2/16) > >>

mr.Jedi1977:

--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on August 30, 2016, 03:04:03 AM ---Great start on the Lars homestead!

--- End quote ---
Thank you Sprywalker  i to like the way its turning out . stay tuned

mr.Jedi1977:

--- Quote from: hemble on August 30, 2016, 03:10:59 AM ---I like where this is going mate and can't wait to see more.

Ron

--- End quote ---
Ron thank you very much coming from you that means a lot . Another update is coming in a day or two keep watching !

mr.Jedi1977:
Well it was a productive day ! But for the record i am not liking the mess Styrofoam makes ...Geez  lol so you can see i did alot trimming and got rid of the plastic base that the lars homestead came with . I outlined it in the base and cut away so the stairs would look as if its in the base. I also put it together just to give you all an idea of the scale of the dio, and its big. Once that was done i found a spray paint that simulated a sand look . I sprayed the base; then on the top which you can see i am using real sand. I went to the beach and scooped up a good amount lol. i put a layer of glue on the already painted base then coated it with sand . I am happy with how the effect looks  the hut has a ways to go but i started the basic weathering to it .   I am presently working on the debris and the  sand that the generator sits on . Enjoy

hemble:
This is looking excellent, keep up the great work and can't wait to see more.

Ron

Tamer:
Looking good. Off to share.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version