Author Topic: Luke Sprywalker's Custom Action Figures Reloaded 12-28 Lt. Feng!  (Read 76329 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Thanks so much for the kind words guys! Joe! Great to see you back in here! I have been grinding away on a few more of these guys, I am sure you would have never guessed. LOL First up is Rayc Ryjerd, He is paying off old debt as Jabba's cook. He can be seen at the BBQ in the Palae and on the sale Barge enjoying an adult beverage. I am working with Ugnaught legs and Farm Boy Luke torso, the peg and 1/4 inch of the waist has been removed to shorten the figure. I added a srew and will do the hot glue fill described earlier to make a tight fitting swivel joint.

Here he is with his Father Rycar Ryjerd who can be seen in the streets of Tatooine and the Cantina in ANH.

With Greedo to check the scale, he looks just right.

Screen shot

Here he is.

I guess these guys like blue...

I then started on the Human guard on the second skiff. I pieced together this body and started on his helmet with some soft goods rather than sculpting this time. It will get glued down, after I repaint the face, so it will look more normal.

Sculpting the gauntlets and sadly I didn't take another WIP photo after this one. I also sculpted the wrist gauntlets over the lower arms.

Screen shot

Completed

That is it for today, I have a fully articulated Barada and Yoxgit in the works and I need to make Nizuk Bec and the Jawa that fans Jabba. After those 4 I have to get to work on mods to my Palace and building a new BBQ and all the little things you see in the scene.  I hope to be updating some diorama pics next weekend. Chao for now.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The skiff guard is amazing! So is the chef! What paint did you use for skin tone on the guard?
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Amazing Spry. Amazing. They will be on the front page soon.

Offline Tankster

• Commander
Fantastic Spry! you gave me ideas on how i am going to do little people now

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
Selling your soul to the devil in exchange for some of the sweetest customizing skills on this side of the sun is totally worth it after seeing one masterpiece after another. Luke Sprywalker Day doesn't come often enough, unlike you and your stable of hotties who service your every need. Hope that innuendo wasn't too far.

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
Selling your soul to the devil in exchange for some of the sweetest customizing skills on this side of the sun is totally worth it after seeing one masterpiece after another. Luke Sprywalker Day doesn't come often enough, unlike you and your stable of hotties who service your every need. Hope that innuendo wasn't too far.
LOL! The chef and his dad are looking good man! I see what you were saying about the gold dots very nice indeed!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Amazing man just amazing !!! Your gonna wipe out the whole jedi line before any of us has a chance to create any of the back round characters  keep it up !!!!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Thanks again for the comments guys! Mr. Jedi, thanks and that is my goal! I have 3 new customs wrapped up, just waiting for some gloss coat to dry on there eyes and I will be ready for a photo shoot. Expect some new pictures of them later today. bbfet

Offline Wookie-Balls

• Commodore
LE I've just spent an awesome commute home going through this project from the start - AMAZING! Simply some of the best work that I've ever seen. I'd buy these guys in a heartbeat.

Keep them coming man - I can't wait to see more!!

Offline botwt

• Brigadier
    • Botwt's Star Wars Figure Collection
Wow, more incredible pieces!! Your talent knows no limits! :)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Thanks guys! I am hoping no one gets burned out on seeing all the background characters and skiff guards.

So my good buddy Chad, aka Peakob1, asked when I would be making Yoxgit. I said, I already have one so I may not be making him this round. Well, when people ask me stuff like that I start looking at my old custom and saying, he doesn't fit in with current figures or my new paint style. So here we go...

I have dremeled away and sanded half of the Ugnaught torso.

Now bothe sides are done and I sculpted his pockets.

I have also dremeled away at his hair line to make that screen accurate.

Here he is ready for paint.

reference images

Here he is...

Next up is the final skiff guard on the second skiff, Barada. I now have made them all! I am sure Hasbro will update this one but who wants to sit around waiting for that to happen? Not me...

Parts bash

Reference image

Here he is!

I have one more almost done and will have him up tomorrow.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
Thanks guys! I am hoping no one gets burned out on seeing all the background characters and skiff guards.

Heck no! I love seeing these guy's!!!!!!!!! That ugnaught look's like it jump out of starwars and landed into your hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the epicness coming!!! ;)
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline darthdaddy

• Major
  • customsforthekid.blogspot.com
    • Customs for the Kid
These figures are so amazing.  Love them all.  You definitely brought one of my all-time favorite scenes to life.  Can't wait to see the finished diorama filled with all these masterpieces.  CVI has no idea what they're in store for.  So wish I had the money to go.  I should have started a kickstarter on the blog at the beginning of the year for fans that wanted us there.  I would have loved to see this in person!

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
Awesome job man, they look just like the guys in the movie.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Looks awesome Spry. Back on the front page.

I am so excited for that customizing panel I am already having a rough time sleeping. I feel like a kid at Christmas.