Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

Mando Mania

(1/1)

Tamer:
Figured we might want to talk about the new reveals we get each Tuesday for the forseable future.

Just noticed the TVC Tusken Warrior. I will probably preorder that one even though I have cut down on most preorders now. Too bad these characters are dead already. It would have been nice to have those out when their episodes aired. I would imagine this will hur their sales a bit. Still, one always can use new Tuskens.

Not gonna worry about the Black Series Chieftan tbh:

No go for the Luke Saber and Mission Fleet Protect the Bounty either:

Darth More:
Both costume designs of the Tuskens look spot on even though the arms of the femals Tusken appeared a little thin to me. Using Rey's arms from Jakku was smart if necessary to get this character out. And I'm with you, Shawn! For 20 bucks a figure I stopped pre-ordering long ago. My 19-year-old me from back in 2012 would still call me stupid if I paid so much for a single figure at retail.

Tamer:
I went to preorder and saw the price in the cart and said no way. It is gonna have to be a one of time thing probably to get me to preorder anything at the regular prices now. It just seems crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version