Author Topic: Lucasclones Youtube reviews and more!  (Read 12574 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Lucasclones Youtube reviews and more!
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2013, 03:13:46 AM »
So far I am remembering to get one of these up a day. I am telling you I really enjoyed your Budo and Combat Ninja reviews. I am so looking for a few of these figures in stores now. I might just start collecting some of these myself after seeing these reviews. Maybe. ;)

Chad, have you heard of any of these figures hitting any brick and mortar store yet? I see em online by the case from most of our sponsors, but have yet to see new ones in the regular stores. Matter of fact the shelf space (Target for example) seems to be disappearing. I don't know what to make of that.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2013, 08:37:22 AM »
So far I am remembering to get one of these up a day. I am telling you I really enjoyed your Budo and Combat Ninja reviews. I am so looking for a few of these figures in stores now. I might just start collecting some of these myself after seeing these reviews. Maybe. ;)

Chad, have you heard of any of these figures hitting any brick and mortar store yet? I see em online by the case from most of our sponsors, but have yet to see new ones in the regular stores. Matter of fact the shelf space (Target for example) seems to be disappearing. I don't know what to make of that.
Shawn i have not heard of them hitting stores. There were a few posts on Facebook I thought were B&M finds but not sure. Dudes are very worried they will never show up from what I am seeing. Its going to suck if we cant have these for customs. Jetpack already ordered an extra case but hes got the coin for that and I dont. My target and Wally eliminated Joe space at reset and only place here to collect Joe is my TRU and Dollar General!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2013, 02:55:14 AM »
I am slowly getting these all posted Chad.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2014, 04:35:40 AM »
feature=share&list=UUqa-Vn7qvqEMk8M_JQEYKBw
customs update part 2
list=UUqa-Vn7qvqEMk8M_JQEYKBw&feature=share&index=1
customs update part 1

been a while since I did a video. Being as it is Spring Break I did two yesterday and may try to do one more today!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2014, 02:15:24 AM »
Nice, part one is up on the front page.