General Collecting > Misc. non Star Wars

New, Non-Star Wars Purchases

<< < (426/428) > >>

Tamer:
That is an awesome find Dan. How many did you get?

Off to share on the front pages.

The Spectre:

--- Quote from: Tamer on April 19, 2024, 02:44:12 AM ---That is an awesome find Dan. How many did you get?

Off to share on the front pages.

--- End quote ---

I got both that they had in the store. I already had 2 or 3 at home from the original release and clearance from Target. I want 2 more if I can find them at $3.99.

The Spectre:
Today's after work thrift store score!

The 12" scale King Shark was $2.99 and will be customized into a Troll for my 3.75"/4" fantasy figures.

The Volcano diorama piece was $1.99! I heard some items rattling around inside of the base of the Volcano, and when I got it home and disassembled it, I found several plastic palm trees! Bonus!

The Spectre:
Hit up Burlington looking for more "Halo" mechs (no luck) and found this brand new 2024 "Jurassic World" 12" basic dinosaur for $3.99 (regularly $10.99-$11.99). There are 2 new dinos (2nd pic) and 2 repacks. They only had the Suchomimus and a repacked Dilophosaurus which I passed on.

These 12" basic dinos are species that are available in other sizes in the main line, but I like getting the assorted sizes as they look cool in group shots and represent others of the same species that are younger/older.

The Spectre:
After work thrift store score!

All of these dinosaurs and other creatures (plus some horses for my niece and nephew) were in a bag for $3.99!

The 3 largest dinos are original "Jurassic Park III" figures from 2000 made by Hasbro. You gotta love finding 24 year old toys in great condition for next to nothing 😁

The Kong figure is missing the removeable skin "damage" piece, but I can sculpt over that before repainting him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version