Author Topic: Roan's custom figures(something for you to look at while waiting for kota)  (Read 15585 times)

Offline bly272

• some nights I lie in bed and look up at the stars wondering: where the heck has the ceiling gone?"
  • Commander
Re: bly272's custom figures(something for you to look at while waiting for kota)
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2010, 06:28:43 PM »
Thank you fiala, jay and felks!
"You could start a whole new Imperial custom. 'Dance, fool, dance!' Zap, zap, zap! 'Ow, my toe!'"
-Jaina Solo, making fun of Jagged Fel for accidentally shooting his deputy minister of trade in the foot

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: bly272's custom figures(something for you to look at while waiting for kota)
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2010, 06:39:17 PM »
Those paint apps look great, Bly! I love that weathering job that you did. Not too much or too little but just right.

Offline bly272

• some nights I lie in bed and look up at the stars wondering: where the heck has the ceiling gone?"
  • Commander
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2010, 07:25:10 PM »
Those paint apps look great, Bly! I love that weathering job that you did. Not too much or too little but just right.

Thanks clint!
"You could start a whole new Imperial custom. 'Dance, fool, dance!' Zap, zap, zap! 'Ow, my toe!'"
-Jaina Solo, making fun of Jagged Fel for accidentally shooting his deputy minister of trade in the foot