Author Topic: What custom figures and vehicles would you like to see at C6?  (Read 976 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
What custom figures and vehicles would you like to see at C6?
« on: August 10, 2012, 04:38:41 AM »
Hello friends! I am looking for suggestions as to what figures and vehicles of mine I should take to C6. I will have a couple in the diorama room and I will have a couple on the table for the customizing panel. Whether you will be there or not please give your input. I have so many choices it is hard narrowing them down. Help me Shipyarders, you are my only hope.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
Re: What custom figures and vehicles would you like to see at C6?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 05:22:02 AM »
You could take your skinny sand nomad people dudes for apocalypse! Hey you could take me with you! ;)  LOL
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 04:00:49 PM »
Hey Man i think and if you have them of if you can find them at CVI  i think the mini rigs from the vintage line ,   would be awesome with your jabba palace guards, like the mini desert skiff or the int-4 and the ast-5 you give those rigs a great weathering  touch up  your good to go. i think you got enough  figures to make one hell of a statement. Keep it simple on the vehicles  btw  loved the speeder from  mos eisley

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »
You could take your skinny sand nomad people dudes for apocalypse! Hey you could take me with you! ;)  LOL

I agree with Mando Assassin about the Apocalypse figs; I'd definitely throw in the Twi'ilek and chuck Norris Mandos with their speeders and the recent Jabba's goons you've so masterfully completed.  Best of luck and enjoy your time there!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 06:55:32 AM »
I think hands down his Two Mando with Speederbike Creations. No-brainer there.

I almost hate to say I think his McQuarrie Snowspeeder variation would be cool too, but I would have to ship it back to him! I am just thinking it would be cool to see all the genres of customizing from figures, vehicles (large and mini-rigs), and dioramas would be cool. I could easily see that Hangarbay you made being a hit too. I know space is gonna be your enenmy here though.

One thing though, please make sure if you display some of this that it is either watched or behind glass. I would feel awful if you reported someone stole anything while down there. Pat and I didn't see or hear of one instance while we were at C5 of this and SW fans are great folks in general, but this is a lot of temptation for someone who doesn't customize.