Author Topic: Episode 49: Toy Fair 2013 Round-Up  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Episode 49: Toy Fair 2013 Round-Up
« on: February 19, 2013, 08:11:14 AM »

Well we are back to podcasting again this week. There is no time set yet as some of our guests could be international which might mean a later day and time. We will let you know as soon as we know. Rest assured we will break down and give our thoughts on what we saw from Toy Fair last week.

Please feel free to give us your thoughts and feelings on what we were shown. Tell us what excited you and what left you less than happy as we aim to share it all. Also, if there is something you would like to hear us discuss be sure to ask here and we can make sure we get to it on air.

Please also remember that when we go live, there is a social stream feature that will allow you to join us live. We would love to see that get used more too.

Offline sith_fire30

• Lieutenant
    • Sith_fire30 Creations
Re: Episode 49: Toy Fair 2013 Round-Up
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 04:04:51 PM »
I'll be listening! I think NECA won the "fanboy" award in terms of action figures this year. Hasbro won me on the vintage figures while GIJOE kept the home fire burning for 3.75" with an awesome lineup! :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 08:33:16 PM »
I'll be listening! I think NECA won the "fanboy" award in terms of action figures this year. Hasbro won me on the vintage figures while GIJOE kept the home fire burning for 3.75" with an awesome lineup! :)

Thanks Dayton, you have been a great supporter of our cast and I thank you for that.

And stay tuned folks, we have something pretty cool planned for our 50th Podcast Special with non other than Sith Fire 30!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 10:08:59 AM »
Well I had a great time with this one. Outside of the awesome take on the new reveals from the entire gang I must admit hearing Chad get neck deep in his favorite JOE stuff was really fun. It is so cool to talk about things like this with folks who appreciate it as much as I. Of course we ran out of time, but covered most of what was on our list.

As always feel free to leave any comments or critiques and we will strive to improve our show.