Author Topic: VIRGINIA  (Read 19645 times)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
Re: VIRGINIA
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2010, 02:58:20 PM »
SWEET SASSY MOLASSEY!  :o

New figure mojo in effect!!!

I was able to score both Stone AND Sidious today on my lunch hour...Target had recently stocked 2 cases it looked like. I am freaking ecstatic.

Not only am I caught up on all waves now, I am caught up on everything except for the STAP exclusive and our TRU restocks tomorrow. Yeah baby!

No more relentless runs across town for me...this week.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2010, 08:59:09 AM »
And then there were none!

I scored the TRU Exclusive STAP w/Battle Droid set this morning, so I am all caught up and officially off the Hunt. $17.99 never bought so much happiness!  :)

Should be a very slow pace for the next few months...2 new TCW BP's in March, followed by TCW Wave 3 in April, and then nothign til August.

Between April and August, my vintage collection will be completed.  vadsab

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2010, 11:34:54 AM »
New figure mojo in effect...I scored the whole TCW 2010 Wave 3 at the ghetto Walmart near my old office this morning.

Hooray! Only 1 case on the pegs, but this time no one beat me to the punch so I scored all 4 I needed.  ;D

I'm loving being almost caught up again, once I have those 2 new BP's I'm on an extended new toy vacation until August.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2010, 02:45:11 PM »
The way you work you will be done by tomorrow. Thanks for giving us the heads up guy. I am going out tomorrow and might just have to see if this snow rex will make it into my buggy.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2010, 06:43:46 AM »
I found the new wave of comic packs at Target yesterday...what steaming piles of garbage. Easy pass on all.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2010, 04:56:07 PM »
I found the new wave of comic packs at Target yesterday...what steaming piles of garbage. Easy pass on all.

Silly boy, you know that Blackhole pack was going to grow on you.

I stumbled across another set of this wave today at Target and snagged the one I liked for myself.

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2010, 06:10:41 AM »
hey any one find the last build a droid wave yet?

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2010, 06:10:42 AM »
Our TRU's finally got the TFU boxed sets yesterday, pretty cool but an easy pass for me. Still no sign of the EU Wave. Apprently they got a case last week but I showed up an hour after opening and I already missed them all.  >:(

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »
I snagged my K'Kruhk today...he is awesome!

Good hunting at your local TRU's!

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #99 on: May 05, 2010, 09:43:53 AM »
TRU put out a few more cases of the TLC EU Wave this morning on the pegs. I snagged a minty Shaak-Ti and a full set of the new figures that may or may not be up for grabs.

I also snagged the 2 new TCW Battlepacks at HTS...they have a great sale going now. Both of my sets together with shipping only came to $46.15 - that's cheaper than you could find them at any store. (Assuming you could even find them at any store - I have never seen that last wave)

Think I'm about done til August.  ;D

Offline FlakBait

• Lieutenant
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2010, 10:07:24 AM »
NICE find!!

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2010, 06:58:45 PM »
My HTS order arrived yesterday...awesome. The 2 BP's I needed are now mine. That's it as far as domestic new product goes.

Until the Fall relaunch, I will be focusing on completing my vintage collection, picking up the Euro only TCW  Epic Encounters Ultimate BP, plus the Euro only Legends of the Clone Wars MultiPack, and grabbing openers for Hondo, Aayla, and the re-done Magnaguard.

;D ;D ;D

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »
Until the Fall relaunch, I will be focusing on completing my vintage collection, picking up the Euro only TCW  Epic Encounters Ultimate BP, plus the Euro only Legends of the Clone Wars MultiPack, and grabbing openers for Hondo, Aayla, and the re-done Magnaguard.

Well, so far, so good...I snagged the Clone Wars Multipack on eBay (finally!) and just today I was able to score another Hondo and Aayla for openers.  ;D

Now if I could just find another Magnaguard...

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2010, 07:45:06 PM »
Over the past 2 weeks I've managed to score all but one of the TVC ESB Wave 1 (Boba excepted) as well as multiples of TCW Wave 1. (Aurra & Pre for openers, they are both amazing figures)

Aside from that pesky Boba Fett, I am pretty much caught up now with the exception of those Deluxe TCW sets which have just started hitting also.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2010, 11:00:03 AM »
Have you seen any of TVC at walmart or targets yet or were your purchases all toysrus?