Imperial Surplus Sales > Online and Retail Stores

Entertainment Earth

<< < (3/50) > >>

Tamer:
Happy Bday if I forget McMetal as I am absolutley horrible with remembering them. I too, will turn a dreaded 38 in about eight days.

As for entertainment earth, and I know sometimes they are a bit higher, thier customer service has been so good to me that I just don't worry when I order. If it shows up messed up, they give you a return number and pay the postage and keep sending it till it gets done right.  I have never been given this type of decent treatment in a brick and mortar store. There they could care less the condition the toys are in. Even if I try to tell them they are being ripped off and people are removing weapons or replacing figs or bending cards, etc. they could care less.  It is sure nice for me to read sometimes that some of your brick and mortar stores are different. I will also say Pat's point about gas is even more for me as I live about two hours away from the nearest target and toysrus.

McMetal:
Thanks Tamer! You make some good points about EE. I wish I had a reliable source with great customer service like that for vintage stuff. Some of my recent eBay experiences have really been a drag.

Luke Sprywalker:
Hey guys, Happy Birthday! You are as young as you feel, I turn 41 Nov. 7 so don't feel bad.

I only use EE for exclusives or something I can't find at retail. I am a big gas wasting, thrill of the hunt, discount store checking collector. When I do use them they are great as you have pointed out.

narceron:

--- Quote from: Luke Sprywalker on November 01, 2009, 07:32:02 PM ---Hey guys, Happy Birthday! You are as young as you feel, I turn 41 Nov. 7 so don't feel bad.

I only use EE for exclusives or something I can't find at retail. I am a big gas wasting, thrill of the hunt, discount store checking collector. When I do use them they are great as you have pointed out.

--- End quote ---

41?  Yikes..that is old.

/ducks

Happy Birthday a bit early, in case you die of old age or break a hip before then, :)

Tamer:
Update the front page with a bunch of great pre-orders and also listed the

In Stock Gelagrub. I know I haven't seen it in stores yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version