General Collecting > Marvel Universe

Captain America movie 3 3/4" figures

<< < (2/5) > >>

Phatty:
Checking out Marvelousnews.com, Hasbro states that the Captain America figures will be on the shelves on May 1st, with the Movie hitting theaters on July 22.  I was hoping for a much earlier release!

zedhatch:
At one point Hasbro said both cap and Thor were coming March 1st, but kind of glad they weren't since I had such a hard time getting the Thor's (money more than anything)

Still the later caps peeve me off cause they are straight repaints, apparently Hasbto thinks that is the way to get our attention, repaint a character to death.  I am hopeing for a red skull, but bet he will be like whiplash again. 

Iron Man can get away with the constant repaints, but thor and Cap don't really work with it. 

Phatty:
No, but it IS Hasbro, and they WILL try to do it anyway, because they don't target you or I, remember?  It's all for the children, who are apparently too dumb for their own good!

zedhatch:
Hasbro just uses children as excuses, especially when there has been no real market research with children and toys for many, many years by many accounts.  The research they do site is way outdated and was skewed when it was done. 

Phatty:
I snagged the CA Movie figures Captain Britain, USAgent, and the K-Mart Global Patriots pack tonight.  Getting ready to open them all up and put htem on display!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version