General Collecting > Marvel Universe

Captain America movie 3 3/4" figures

<< < (3/5) > >>

RebelAce:
Awesome haul! 

i managed to get my hands on the movie cap, red skull and crossbones all of which are great figures.  I missed out on getting the WWII Cap but is what it is...  Maybe they'll restock the shelves someday.

Phatty:
I was concerned that they would be hard to find, but my stores have been keeping them pretty well stocked.

zedhatch:
I'm seeing the same pattern as Thor, Iron Man, ect.  Breif one or two cases at first then bigger stock later, just hope these don't end up pegwarming.  I think it would spell trouble for the Avengers line to have the three stars pegwarming at the same time. 

Phatty:
Very true on that.  Or worse, they'll stop carrying them before the good ones come out, like Waves 3 and 4 for Thor so I can get Sif and the Warriors Three.  Hell, I was just reminded last night while browsing Ebay about a XMO: Wolverine 2-Pack I was dying to get that I never saw, with the Unmasked Wolverine and Shirtless Astonishing Colossus.  I want that Colossus bad, but can't afford the $60+ to buy him from the Bay.

RebelAce:
For the longest time I didn't even know there were a waves 3 and 4 in Thor line.  I happened to find out about them on the net but never ever seen them on shelves.  I wanted Sif and the Warriors three too.  But despite all this, the pegs that are dedicated to the movie line figures at my local Wal-Mart still sell pretty well.  Never saw that 2 pack you were talking about Phatty, but I'll keep any eye out.  I'd like to have that unmasked wolvie but don't really need/want the colossus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version