Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

Black Series 6" Archive

<< < (2/2)

Darth More:
The Rebel Fleet Trooper I got recently from Amazon really made me spend some time with the 6 inch line. I'm very happy that Hasbro bring back rare TBS figures through the Archive Line! I think nobody wants to pay stupid prices on the aftermarket.

There are so many possibilities which figures we could see in the Archive Line! I also think the packaging is more appealing than the regular Black Series (red) packaging. I don't dislike it. I actually think it's positive to have all 6 inch figures in one packaging - it really adds to the collection as a whole.
I can already imagine the 501st Clone Trooper on Archive card, the Royal Guard, maybe even Commander Cody?

What do you think about the Archive Line? Do you have suggestions/wishes for upcoming repacks/slight repaints?

Smyths Toys got them and reduced them from 26,99€ to 22,99€ here in Germany. I hope they sell - wanna see Wave 2 on pegs, too!

- Philipp

Tamer:
I think it is nice for folks to be able to get some of those harder to track down figures. IE: Darth Maul

The packaging also reminds me of the TAC Line which I liked too. So a bit of waxing nostalgic for me. I know that Boba is a great figure with a ton of customization options. You can't have to many Bobas imo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version