Author Topic: JoeRhyno's customs( 2/1/12 Update-Robert Atkin's Cobra Commander)...  (Read 14438 times)

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: JoeRhyno's crap(updated 2/21/11 Non-SW update)...
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2011, 11:11:12 PM »
That's some awesome stuff, Joe!  Love how you worked out the goldfish in a bottle.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 05:56:11 AM »
Great update, and I love the guy with the motorcycle, he looks fantastic!

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »
The "wanderer" looks awesome!  Nice, worn details on his bike and the gear looks all beat to h***.  Nice work!

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
Re: JoeRhyno's crap(updated 3/10/11 Halo Update)...
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »
Hey guys, I know I said I was going to have a SW custom update this time, but I got sidetracked a little. Sor that'll have to be for this weekend. For now, I thought I'd update with a couple older customs that I did over the last couple of years, and then 2 new ones...

First off is a cool custom I made for an old Challange from an old custom board:

This was a fun custom I made using various Spawn parts, Halo parts, GI Joe parts and then small tidbits here and there. I forget what the actual challange was for, I think it was to make some sort of worker/warriors in the future or something, I went with Somewhere int the future where people that worked in the desert turned their work gear into mechs and stuff like that. Like I said, I don't remember exactly the theme, but My guy had some mech and it sucked up ore(seen in the backpack) and turned i into a weapon of some sort...  I was moving stuff around on my custom desk, and saw this guy, so I thought I'd post a pic...

While I'm posting pics of stuff I did for Challanges/contest/etc... Here's one I did for the 3060 Challange. It was a what Slayer Design Studios used to be, they had their own world caled the 3060.  My guy was a speeder type rider. He was some sort of cop that patrolled the borders. I had a cool back story for him, but they took down the site... :(

The bike was made from a 1:18 bike, and a spawn figure, with tons of misc fodder from all over thrown in. The figure was a bash of a SW Imperial Knight on a GI Joe lower body with sculpted on armor and kneepads.  It was a funn project, I had two bikesa and bikers planned, still have the other one as a WIP somewhere, maybe one day I'll get it finished.

Speaking of WIP, found this lil' lady that I never finished, lol.. one day... one day...

Here's some older SW customs I found while in Photobucket...

Clone Wars Yoda!!! I made this for a friend that I did a couple trades with. he sent me a bunch of free stuff, so in return, I thought I'd make something different with the extra figures I had laying around. Used a Yoda, sculpted on the armor and then found a cast helmet and cut out the visor and there ya go... ready to take on some Clankers!!!

Here's one of my first custom clonetroopers I've ever made:

I cant remember what happened to him, but I think his ball joint was ruined, so I cut it off, slapped on a GI Joe head, painted it up, then dirtied him up. I love the way the blast mark came out. I think I still have him somewhere. I'll have to dig him out.  The head had a slash on it, so I made it into a cut, lol.

Here's a fun custom I made for a local friend for a Secret Santa Swap we did. It was a football robot guy, I cut off the Football head, then put in the upper half of a Stormtrooper, sculpted over the chest to give it more of a stormtrooper look and then painted it up:

It looked a little too plain, so I added the red, kinda help break up the bland whiteness, I like how it turned out, hopefully SlappyWhite(Clint) does too.

I did this for Amazing Mutato's thread over at the Spawn board. It's all Marvel Showdown parts, I think Greengoblin body and almost the rest of the body is Daredevil, The head is Thor w/ a WWE build & brawl hair. the cape was some random cape, I'm really proud of it, as it was bright red, lol.. all hand painted, as I ran out of white spray paint.

And here's the custom I just recenlty finished...

I started this last year and was hoping to auction it off during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I didn't get it finished in time and then it got put on the back burner. I saw it sitting there and felt bad, so I finished it up.

I started this before Kat came out, so I was guessing on the size of the Female Spartan. I wanted her to be a tad smaller than the regular Spartans, so I used parts of some broken Halo 3 Spartans/Master Chiefs...

My plan is to Auction it off and give a portion to Breast Cancer research and then the rest to my Mom, a breast Cancer survivor.  Let me know what you think, any feedback is welcome, good or bad.. ;)

Parts:
Head- Clear Halo 3 EVA
Torso Top- White Reach Spartan
Torso midsection- Halo 3 spartan
Torso crotch- Halo 3 Pink Spartan
Arm- White Reach Spartan
Upper Legs-One Master Chief, one Pink Halo 3 Spartan
Lower Legs and Feet- Reach White Spartan.

After getting some feedback from teh guys at the spawn boards, I made some custom painted shoulderpads with a custom painted pink ribbon, and then painted the legs to better blend in with the silver...

I don't know your policy on ebay, but I have it on ebay to raise money for Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation. I don't want to post a link in case it's not okay.. but it's not hard to find.... ;)

that's it for now, I'll have my new SW themed ones in a couple of days and then see if I can see what's wrong with my camera(everything no matter what turns out super dark, I think I messed up the settings)... :(

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2011, 10:56:45 PM »
Great customs man! I like the speeder bike guy and the stormie in the big mech suit.  That Yoda in clone armor was very cool too.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2011, 04:51:35 AM »
Loads of great work Joe! Glad to see you have been buisy! Really like all of these!

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2011, 08:07:45 AM »
Very neat work, Joe!  Love that speederbike.  Being a Red vs Blue fan, the pink armor had me giggling for reasons unconnected to your work - which is great.

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2011, 10:26:26 AM »
I love that guy with the sniper rifle too!!!

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2011, 10:29:25 AM »
THOSE ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant wait waht you come up with for the star wars ones?!?!?

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »
Those re nice!

Offline darknsour

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2011, 12:57:45 PM »
Great stuff!!!

Love the Halo stuff also!!!

Keep it up!!!

Rich

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2011, 03:28:43 PM »
That speeder rider is the shiznit!  I love the integration of Marvel, Joe, and SW parts there. 

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2011, 04:57:04 PM »
You have some cool stuff here. Keep up the great work.

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2011, 11:07:06 PM »
those are excellent customs
I like the "Joda in Clone armor" figure, he looks great

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2011, 01:13:11 PM »
Slappy White?? LOL
We have a thread where you can post links to you ebay auctions, Joe.
I was really blown away by the bike and rider. That bike is just cool looking! I liked how the faceless bacura helmet looked on that one figure.
It's pretty cool to see some more of your order stuff. You have a nice diversity to your subject matter.