Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Clonehead's Custom Figures reloaded

<< < (2/105) > >>

Clonehead:
You are too kind my friend. I have wondered before if some of my paint jobs had any influance over some of the figs that they have produced. covert ops trooper, atrt assault squad. I really have no idea.
  Here is a pic of that fig under a black light so you can see the glowing quality of his visor.
I also posted a backside shot so you can see the camo kama a little better.
  I found some shots of him on his little dio and will post those in the dio thread.

Clonehead:
Thanks again, darth c. Here is a fig that I used a different color of the luminecent paint with. He was based on a removable helmet snowtrooper where I cut the face from the snowtroopers helmet and replaced with the resin cast face of a Airborne trooper's helmet.

Clonehead:
These are actually two different custom figs that were made to be identical. The first pictured is one that I made for Custom Cloner after he seen me make the second pictured one that I sold in an Ebay auction.
  Both were based on the standard Airborne clonetrooper figure and were painted in a desert camo scheme. Both included the airborne helmet with a gold metal flake looking visor that I used some of the wifey's nail polish for.
  Both also included a camo and brown paper mache large cape with thin wires impregnated at the coller for ease of mounting on the figure. And both included a custom helmet that was made by grafting the face of a resin GM helmet to a resin Saga Gen Veers hat with the molded on goggles.
  Under close scrutiney, I thought that the one that I made for John turned out slightly better. There are a few of my past customs that I miss and wish that I would have kept. This is one of them.
  Not sure how these pics got posted twice.

Clonehead:
A couple more shots of the same fig. First of the two, I believe.

Clonehead:
And I came to find a couple of pics of the Teaser that I made for Tamer some time ago. It was a custom painted GM with a custom resin helmet and a resin chain gun that stood apon a little snow dio with a dead battle droid partially buried in the snow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version