Author Topic: Moronarama Custom Figures  (Read 59474 times)

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Re: Moronarama Custom Figures
« Reply #300 on: November 30, 2021, 10:49:57 PM »
Amazing really like the alf an mork pilots

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
« Reply #301 on: December 19, 2021, 07:38:06 AM »
Thank you, guys.  I think the Alf came out particularly well.  I wish I could have managed to get a helmet on him, but his ears would not cooperate.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 07:46:05 AM by Moronarama »

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #302 on: December 19, 2021, 07:46:19 AM »
So, I managed to get another batch together.

Moronarama eBay Link

ATO-43 – Prospector Droid

ATO-43 was programmed with a mission by his master, find the Am-Shak Lode at any cost.  Many doubted the existence of such a fantastic find, but his master believed whole heartedly.  So ATO-43 believed.  Even though the master long ago passed away from this life, ATO-43 continued the search.  He long ago replaced the specific memories of his master with star charges and mineral reports, until at last he focused on the asteroids surrounding Sriluur’s fifth moon.  His master was right, but what was a droid to do with such a find.  His master left no instructions for that.

The head is from a Craig Snodgrass ATOC robot (it fell and broke off, I would not intentionally destroys a Snodbot).  The torso is Roblox Brainbot 3000.  The arms and legs are SW Battle Droid.

Bosh Haskko - Rodian Smuggler[/b]

Captain of the Nar Shadda Glimmer, Bosh Haskko was well regarded in the smuggling community.  He never dropped a load and always delivered on time.  Quick and clever, the Nar Shadda Glimmer avoided Imperial Blockades like they were nothing.  Captain Hassko and his small crew were last seen attempting to smuggle weapons to Rebel forces on some backwater planet called Crait.

Head is SW Kenner Greedo.  Torso, arms and legs are SW Talon Karrde.  The jacket is Yavin Ceremony Luke Skywalker.  The pistol is from Marvel Legends Rocket Racoon and the rifle is a Aliens Space Marine pulse-rifle from Ready Player One.

Cerenda Pohl - Human Padawan

Master Koroba had not prepared Cerenda for the negotiations with the Grindalids, or at least that is how Cerenda felt.  She felt outmatched at every turn with the devious worms.  Master Koroba had given her the simple instructions to free the hostages, but do not allow the Grindalids to complete their war fleet.  But that was all the slimy dogs wanted, and every line of compromise held a secret path to that end.  Cerenda’s sense of calm and detachment was getting sorely tested.  So it was when Master Koroba relayed to her the hostages had been rescued, her negotiations had only been a distraction.  Cerenda would give her master a piece of her mind when they met again.

Head is Yasmina from Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous.  The rest is SW Zett Jukassa.

Crater Makay - M-113 “Salt Vampire” Mercenary
A Star Wars/Star Trek Mash Up[/b]

The denizens of M-113 were once a sprawling and highly advanced people.  But the catastrophic exhaustion of resources, left the people starving for salts necessary for their biology.  Decimated, some of the M-113ers fled to the stars while the rest of the population starved.  Scavengers and looters who visited M-113 began to tell tales of a race driven to primitive madness, attacking anyone they found and sucking the precious minerals from their bodies.  This combined with strange telepathic images drove people to start referring to M-113 as the Planet of Salt Vampires.  The refugees in space began to experience retribution and prejudice, driving them into less legal fields of employment.  So it was the Crater Makay became a gun for hire.  His fearsome appearance and flawless aim have earned him a sought after fighter.

The head is an original caste from Loren Sharpe.  Torso is GI Joe ROC Deep Six.  The legs are GI Joe Steel Brigade.  The helmet is GI Joe Crankcase with a scope made from a SW Lightsaber handle.  The back pack and the rifle are Fortnite.

DST-864 – “Rust Bucket” - Service Droid

“Rust Bucket” … that’s what the old man called him.  DST-864 had a designation, but Corporal Ragg just called him “Rust Bucket”.  It wasn’t DST-864’s fault the Corporal got assigned to maintain the mining outpost.  It wasn’t DST-864 who was drinking on the job when those Rebels slipped past the patrol and got busted down to “dirt duty” for incompetence.  DST-864 was a proud droid, proud at how he maintained the mining droids and the ore processor.  Proud of his heritage as a DST unit the heartiest of the service droids.  He would not endure this mere human’s disrespect.  So it was no surprise when Corporal Ragg “accidentally” fell down Shaft 23 on Thursday, to his untimely demise.

The tracks and body are from a Dollar Tree tank and fueling station, the arms are Battle Droid, and the eyes are from a M.A.R.S Create & Build Robot.  The back pack is from a SW Underwater Accessory Set .  The radar dish is from a Zak Storm Caramba.  The wrench is Playmobil and the crowbar is cut off a Fortnite pickax.

Grahorrah - Wookie Bounty Hunter

Grahorrah had been too long away from Kashyyyk.  He could no longer reach back in his thoughts to smell the trees and hear the birds.  The hum of the engine and the memories of those he had hurt were all the filled his mind anymore.  Too much time in the stars and not enough with solid dirt beneath his feet.  The life of a bounty hunter had served its need, but it was time to go home.  Damn the slavers and the Imperial blockade, he would step foot on his home-world or die trying.

Head, forearms and legs are Fortnite Bigfoot.  The rest is Fortnite Visitor. The sword is GI Joe Snake Eyes.  The bowcaster is SW POTF2 Chewbacca.

Ionus Fuhren - Lepi Smuggler[/b]

Lepi are criminal scum, it is their lot in the galaxy.  Ionus had heard that so many times on planet after planet, it was inevitable he would seek to make it true.  If he was going to get called a scoundrel, then he would at least play the role and reap the rewards.  Working his way up on crews throughout the underworld, he scrounged enough to buy his own ship and start making his own runs.  He kept to himself, occasionally bringing on specials crewman for special jobs, but never keeping any one around all the time.  Less trouble and more profits for himself.  He learned the lessons the galaxy threw at him well and made out like a bandit.

Head is a Toy Pizza Pangea Cherubim Head.  The torso and arms are SW McQuarrie Concept Han Solo.  The holster is SW Yavin Ceremony Luke Skywalker.  The legs are SW Ponda Boba.  The pistol is mission fleet Mandalorean and the rifle is Fortnite.

K2-I09 – Droid Bounty Hunter

The K2-I series were designed for infiltration, reconnaissance and espionage.  When the Empire commissioned them they were still running down the allies of the Old Republic and head off a rebellion.  Once war with the Rebellion opened up in full, The K2-I’s became unnecessary and the program was scrapped.  But programming droid for such independent spy work, also means they were not keen to be decommissioned.  So many fled and like K2-I09 turned to skip tracing as a way to survive.  Cold and calculating, K2-S09 had not met a bounty he could not outwit or outgun.

Head is K2-SO.  The torso is GI Joe ROC Cobra Commander. Upper arms and legs are GI Joe Firefly.  The coat is from Fortnite Renegade Shadow.  The big gun is from a Fallout Female Vault Dweller and the pistol is Lanard CORPS!

Quelora Olocto – Nautolan Bounty Hunter

Quelora Olocto is one of fearsome, Olocto Sisters, a team of Nautolan bounty hunters feared though out the outer rim. Quelora is hard charging and fearless.  She is known for her reckless speeder bike handling, but also for getting the job done.  Whether she is with her sisters or operating alone, she is a force to be reckoned with.

Figure - Head is SW Kit Fisto.  The body is Power Ranger Samurai Mega Ranger Sky (Pink).  The pistol holster was from Maurauders Gun Runners and the pistol is SW Yavin Ceremony Luke Skywalker.  The knife scabbard is from a Final Faction Shift figure.  The rifle is a SW Clone Wars Value pack.

Speeder Bike – The front and back are Generator Rex Battle Ram Cycle.  The seat middle is from SW Rey’s Jakku Speeder and a plastic tube.  I had to cut foot slots in the back piece and filled with Apoxy Sculpt.  The handles are SW Lightsaber handles.  The read jet is the foot from a Gundam.

Rojo-463 – Heavy Security Droid

Being a holo-star required security … serious security.  So Raphhy Sunchaser bought the top of the line, the Rojo 400 series.  Four of the big things, painted gem red for style.  It seemed like such a good idea until that night the fans rushed the door at Corusant Bowl.  He should have checked the droid protocols more closely.  Raphhy watched his star fall as Rojo-463 and his brothers opened up on the crowd jamming the backstage halls.  There would be no coming back for poor Raphhy’s career after that.

Head is Transformers Titan Warrior Shockwave.  The torso and upper arms are Spinmaster DC Cyborg.  Forearms are Marvel Ultimate Iron Man.  Legs are Fortnite The Scientist.

Skittoroid - Commerce Guild Security Droid

Everyone was impressed when the Colcoids introduced the Droidekas with their massive combat potential.  But many, and especially members of the Commerce Guild found them too imposing and militaristic for their tastes.  So they commissioned the Skitteroids.  Less mobile then the Droideka, but with higher neural processing and language memory, they Skitteroid can act as security and protocol.  An order that would have provided a full sic Skitteroid contingent for every Commerce Guild ship was under way when war broke out and manufacturing switched to military production.  Unfortunately the model was not continued after the Clone Wars ended.

Eye is Fortnite Fusion Orb Back Bling.  The main body is a diving propeller from a set I cannot remember.  The arms are SW Destroyer Droid (Droideka).  The lower body and legs are from the walker that comes with SW Mission Fleet Darth Maul.

Sonka Lesto - Mon Calamari Jedi

Sonka Lesto might have foreseen the reactor exploding, but he did not.  As such he was blinded and left with the scars as a reminder to remain in the moment.  But the Force provides, and Sonka used this as an opportunity to expand his role as a Jedi.  He used the force to see the world anew without eyes and his combat prowess improved 100 fold.  Using special gauntlets he became unparalleled in martial combat, especially hand to hand.  He used this to train younglings and padawan at the Temple, much the appreciation of the Council.

Head is a SW Kenner Admiral Akbar.  The forearms are SW Clonetrooper.  The hands are from SW Vintage Collection Ponda Boba.  The rest is SW Kit Fisto.

Spock – Vulcan Jedi
A Star Wars/Star Trek Mash Up

The Force is Logic, in spite of what you might think.  Its rules might seem like emotion, but they are merely the hard and unfeeling laws if the universe unlocked for those with the proper discipline.  So it was no surprise when Spock of Vulcan was called upon to join the Order, regardless of his age.  He had calculated and assessed and finally bent the great binding Force to his will, the will of Logic.

Head is a Reaction Spock.  The lightsaber is a yellow repro of SW ROTJ Luke Skywalker.  The rest is SW OB1 Kenobi.

Agent Pinky and Agent Brain

Pinky – Head is from a Mutant Maniacs figure.  The rest is MIB III Agent J.
Brain – Head is from a McDonalds Animaniacs toy.  The rest is Speed Racer Royalton.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 03:31:42 AM by Tamer »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #303 on: December 19, 2021, 11:35:45 AM »
Another great batch. I especially like the pinky and the brain guys. I like the speeder bike too.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #304 on: December 20, 2021, 05:23:39 AM »
Thanks Jdeck.  That bike was a beast to put together.  I picked that Generator Rex bike up maybe 10 years ago and knew I wanted to use it, but the rider is minded into the cycle.  I ended up not only replacing the seat in the middle, but having to carve out foot hold on the back part.  And the seal up the holes those made.  It was a mess, but it ended up well.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #305 on: December 20, 2021, 08:11:30 AM »
What a morning I had. I did get this on the front pages as our house ran out of water.

Really great stuff. Sorry for not leaving better comments.

I had to go into work to get a shower!

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
« Reply #306 on: December 20, 2021, 08:04:05 PM »
Like the pinky an the brain !

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #307 on: December 27, 2021, 04:58:12 PM »
Excellent work. I like the Nautolan speeder and the Skittoroid is excellent. I also like how you modified that Fortnite bigfoot.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #308 on: February 04, 2022, 04:42:31 AM »
What a morning I had. I did get this on the front pages as our house ran out of water.

Really great stuff. Sorry for not leaving better comments.

I had to go into work to get a shower!
Thank you as always, Tamer.

Like the pinky an the brain !
I though they were a pretty fun pair.  Thanks, Ghostskull.

Excellent work. I like the Nautolan speeder and the Skittoroid is excellent. I also like how you modified that Fortnite bigfoot.
Thank you, Star Chaser.  I thought that Bigfoot worked pretty well as a wookie.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #309 on: February 04, 2022, 04:50:46 AM »
My first batch of 2022.

Moronarama eBay Link

Azokk – Triceraton Jedi
A Star Wars/TMNT Mashup

Azokk of Tricerton was a rarity for his race.  Aggressive and violent, the Triceratons sought to expand their empire through force.  Azokk had long ago learned to redirect these compulsions and sough peace through the Force.  So it was that the Jedi Council sent Azokk to negotiate some kind treaty to stop the Triceraton expansion.  Little did Azokk know that while he was in orbit trying to forge a cease fire, Triceraton High Command was testing a Kyber crystal fuel super weapon, and precursor to the dreaded Death Star.  Azokk like so many unsuspecting Triceraton watching in horror as the fiery swept over the Tricerton Homeworld and split the core in pieces.
Head is from a Jurassic World Baby Triceratops.  The torso, upper arms and legs are A SW Saesee Tiin.  The lower arms are SW Elis Helrot and the hands are SW Zuckuss.

Captain Krvoijac – Pau’an Pirate

Most Pau’an have small sensitive ears they protect with specially designed high collar clothing.  But one in a thousand are born with a mutation that gives them both protruding ears but also a greater auditory tolerance.  Young Krvoijac was one of these anomalies, and anomalies are not treated kindly in Pau’an culture.  So Krvoijac fled Utapau.  He scrapped around on the core worlds, engaging in petty crime until he signed on with the crew of the pirate vessel, The Blood Claw.  Krovijac excelled in his new job, merciless, blood thirsty, devious.  He cut his way up through the ranks, both actually and figuratively, until one day he left the Captain bleeding to death on the bridge of a ship they had just raided.  Stealing the Captain’s title, ship and crew, Captain Krvoijac finally home.
Head is Vitruvian HACKS Vampire.  The rest of the figure is Marvel Starlord.  One gun is SW Ric Olie, the other is Marvel Black Widow.  The holder is from Marauder Gun Runners.

CB-490 – Protocol Droid

CB-490 was in charge of communications for Outpost 76. He controlled all the incoming and outgoing messages for the six man crew that patrolled and maintained the listening station.  If something vital was to be transmitted or received it was on CB-490 shoulders.  And that is exactly why the raiding party hacked his systems.  CB-490 was a proud and independent droid, but he was no match for that alluring software that wormed its way into CB-490’s mechanical brain.  He spilled all the secrets, so it was no problem to lure the crew away on a false alarm and strip the station to its bolts.  Poor CB-490 could only live with his shame … at least until the memory wipe.
Head is from a Hexbugs Junk Bot set.  The rest is SW C-3P0.

Doctor Vagus – Illithid Criminal Scientist
A Star Wars/Dungeons & Dragons Mashup

Dr. Evazan might have played the role of the mad scientist, but he never held a candle to the horrors Dr. Vagus brought to be in this galaxy.  Like his Illithid brethren who dwelled in the underworld of Faerûn, Vagus was obsessed with stripping the psyche of intelligent beings.  While Evazan made the Decraniated, Dr. Vagus combines surgical techniques along with psionic reconstruction to create a power full order of soldiers, The Githyanki.  Now that the process nears perfections, Dr. Vagus has scheduled a meeting of all the most powerful warlords, crime lords, and Galactic Governors to auction off this most horrible creation.
Head is Virtuvian HACKS Old One and hands are Virtuvian HACKS Vampire.  The rest is SW Count Dooku.  The tool is from a McFarlane Twisted Land of Oz Scientist.

Feldo Sparks – Drabatan Smuggler

Feldo Sparks never let harsh feeling get in the way of a good deal.  He saved it like fine wine and let it all out once the caper was done.  The snivvian, Porcus, had been rubbing him wrong since they had first sat down at the cantina table to lay out the job.  The slimy snaggletooth had nearly gotten them all busted a half dozen times with his sloppiness and wagging tongue.  But he was one with the codes and could not be dispensed with.  Feldo kept his cool and at long last they were storing the loot in the stolen freighter.  As the last crate was loaded Porcus said something smart, taking credit for the whole score and petitioning the boss for a larger cut.  Feldo slid up behind him quiet and two quick shots from the blaster settled things.  Porcus’s body rolled down the gangplank and they lifted into the air.  The rest of the crew never said a thing, each a share portion richer.
The head is a Toy Pizza Snake Cherubim.  The upper torso, arms and hands are SW Yavin Ceremony Luke Skywalker.  The lower legs and holster are SW McQuarrie Concept Han Solo.  The rifle is Fortnite and the pistol is SW General Hux.  I don’t remember where I got the brass knuckles.

G1-NZ00 – Culinary Service Droid

To disappoint a Hutt is to risk being decommissioned.  Not memory wiped and sold off, but torn limb from limb on the technorack.  G1-NZ00 knew this was always trying to impress his master.  Gundark Tartare, Tauntaun Rolls, Pickled Gungan Feet … always seeking to one up himself.  Felician Stone Fruit Salsa, Twi’lek Pepper Sauce, Corellian Spice Blends ... one step ahead of the scrap heap.  And G1-NZ00 was at the top of his game.
Head is a SW Training Droid.  The torso is a SW Mission Fleet IG-11.  The arms are SW OTOGA-222.  The leg and treads are from Hexbug Junk Bots.

G-M03 – Protocol/Security Droid

G-M03 waited in the alley as the rain drizzled down from the upper levels.  Coruscant might be the crown jewel in the Empire, but the lower levels were as diseased and dark as the Emperors heart.  G-M03 tried to act casual, as casual as a 7 foot droid lugging a set of security canisters can look.  He scanned the passing crowd looking for threats, waiting for the buyers signal.  Rogesh the Unsavory always sent G-M03 for his drops, the droid had proven more than capable.  At least three times G-M03’s quick calculation had prevented a double cross and saved Rogesh a fortune.  So G-M03 waited, ready for trouble and equally ready to be done and out of the rain.
Head is from a Gundam Zaku II.  The torso is SW C-3P0.  The arms are SW Battle Droid.  The legs are SW TA-175.

Jeelah – Rodian Bounty Hunter

Jeelah was big for a Rodian, Standing almost a heat taller than most males, let alone the diminutive females.  She was mocked at academy for her size, but there were few who could beat her in a foot race or on the obstacle course.  She also excelled at combat training, using her speed and agility to outwit even blaster wielding opponents.  But the old prejudices never went away and in spite of her skill she was drummed out of the Civilian Force.  That’s when H’Arko found her, and took her under his wing.  He taught her the ways of the skip tracer, and together they ran bounties across the galaxy.  Brains and unlikely brawn paid handsomely.
Head is SW Greedo.  Torso and arms are Roblox Imagination Vie Battle Witch.  The vest is cut down from SW Resistance Outfit Rey.  The legs are Roblox Imagination Nailah the Fortune Teller.  The staff is SW Leia in Boushh Disguise, the knife is Lanard CORPS!, and the blaster is SW Grand Moff Tarkin.

Krah Roogh – Kenku Pilot
A Star Wars/Dungeons & Dragons Mashup

Flying was in Krah Roogh bones.  Soaring through the air called out to him through the collective unconscious of his people, even though Kenku had been flightless for thousands of years.  When he first got behind the controls of that old Skyhopper, it was like ghosts of ancient ancestors reached through time to guide his hands.  It was no time before the Skyhopper gave way to an X-Wing and he was flying for the Resistance.  As a member of Vermillion Squadron he was one of their ace pilots.
Head is Toy Pizza Cherubim.  The torso, arms and legs are SW Rebel Pilot (probably Luke Skywalker).  The hands are SW Carnor Jax.  Breather pack is made from parts from SW Zuckuss and SW Watto.  The blaster, holster and helmet are from SW C’ai Threnalli.

Kwassass – Unggoy Bounty Hunter
A Star Wars/Halo Mash Up

Unggoy seemed destined to be slaves.  First the Coventant forcibly conscripted them to try and overthrow the Empire.  Then the Empire enslaved them to work the Teniline Granule mines of Bheriz.  It was rare for and Unggoy to escape that life, but Kwassass was determined.  Stowing away on a mineral freighter he traveling to Corellia.  Here he was able to convert those conscription skills into a new profession, bounty hunting.
Head is from a McFarlane Halo Reach Grunt.  Torso and pelvis are Fortnite The Visitor.  The arms and legs are from the new Jazwares Halo Grunt Conscript.

QZ-SP1 – Service Droid

Another droid creation of the Colicoid Creation Nest, the QZ series are some of the most sought after service droid in the galaxy.  Their value only increased after the fall of the Separatist Forces, with most being destroyed with Droid Fleet.  QZ-SP1 was snatched up by Dryden Voss to act as chief engineer for the First Light.  And QZ-SP1 kept the First Light in top condition, as anything else would have not been tolerated by the prickly Voss. Even after Dryden’s untimely demise, QZ-SP1 maintained the First Light under its new command.
Top section and upper arms are Zak Storm Caramba.  The face is from a Lanard CORPS! E.X.O. Battle Suit spotlight.  Lower section and legs are SW Droideka.  The lower arms and hands are Hexbug Junk Bots.

Senator Pachy – Reptilon Minister
A Star Wars/Dinosaucers Mash up

Senator Pachy reviewed Sentaor Amidala’s proposal a second time and he could not deny what it said.  It was clear the Chancellor was plotting something terrible.  The Senator from Naboo was not sure how Palpatine was going to manage it, but the evidence was undeniable.  He opened his com to call his assistant when he heard the door behind him open.  “Ah, Plesio, I was just trying to reach you …” but the blaster bolt cut him off.  Plesio messaged is contact in the Cheancellor’s office that the Reptilon vote had been secured.
Head if from and old discount dinosaur set.  The torso, arms and legs are SW Passel Argente.  The medallion is made from a skull button cover and the strap from The Hobbit Bilbo Baggins bag.  The data pad is from a MegaConstrux Borderlands Claptrap figure

Sgt. Klaggah – Trandoshan Rebel Trooper

Sgt. Klaggah waited in the frozen trench at the Battle of Hoth.  He was Trandoshan so the cold did not agree with him, but the Empire disagreed with his sensibilities even more.  He had been with the Rebellion for two years now and still he thirsted for Imperial blood.  They had taken everything from him and he intended to return the favor.  The ground shook as the Walkers approached, ghosts in the looming in the distant fog.  Klaggah checked the setting on his RPS-6 rocket launcher and yelled for his men to hold steady.  A smile crept across his reptilian face as the head of the first AT-At became clear.  He flashed the one-clawed salute and let his rocket fly, crying “havoc” in the frozen air.
Head and hands are SW Bossk (Head OG Kenner, hands POTF2).  The torso, arms and legs are Animal Planet arctic adventurer.  The rocket launcher is from a SW Clone Trooper.

SK-07 “Skrapper” – Salvage Droid

Skrapper tore into the cargo hold of the transport speeder being careful to only cut the already damaged panels.  Kraocko the Junker would not like it if he ruined good replacement parts.  This was Skrapper’s fourth transport for the day and he was going to need to replace the saw blade soon as it was dulling out on him.  That’s when his eye caught the terrified face of the Ugnaught hiding in the back of the hold.  The creature motioned for Skrapper to keep quiet and Skrapper thought “Who am I gonna tell?”  Old Kraocko would be passed out at the cantina by now and Serv-O DUM Droids were charging.  The Ugnaught motioned him closer, “Help me escape and I can give you a new life.”  Skrapper was intrigued and so the adventure began.
Head is a Fortnite back pack accessory.  The torso and arms are a SW jetpack accessory.  Left hand is from a Vitruvian HACKS Robot set, right hand is from IG-11.  Legs are SW Mission Fleet IG-11.

Stakota - Advozse Jedi

The dream was always the same, Stakota standing at the edge of the volcano, reaching out with the Force to hold back the eruption.  He could hear the panicked screams of the villagers behind him as they were rushing to board the evacuation vehicle.  He could feel the heart of the planet, Riflor, pressing to explode out and bath the world in molten rock.  Stakota reached deep within himself and focused all of his will to push back against the planet.  Someone behind him cried all clear and he heard the transports engines whine and then fade away into the distance.  His relief broke his concentration just enough that the volcano surge and a wave of lava came sweeping towards him.  And that’s when he awoke, drenched in sweat and breathing heavy.  He calmed his mind and reminded himself he was still alright.  He was surely seeing his own demise, but he still had time … hopefully.
Head is SW Bom Vimdin.  Torso, upper arms and legs are SW Anakin Skywalker.  The lower arms are SW Lando Calrissian in Skiff Guard Disguise.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 04:53:55 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #310 on: February 04, 2022, 05:02:15 AM »
Wow these are just fantastic!

Love your Hoth Rebel Trandoshan. I will be bidding on that one. Love the backstory.

Off to share on the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #311 on: February 05, 2022, 01:15:11 AM »
There are some really fun stories and builds in there. I won't bid against Tamer:) I liked the the Ticeraton figure, I had thought about that idea before (probably using the same head). Great bunch all the way 'round.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #312 on: February 05, 2022, 07:35:55 AM »
Hey bid away. Customizers don't get enough for what their art really entails. I wouldn't consider it bad in any way. Man I am loving that mad scientist Cthulu looking dude too.

And the reptilian looking Senator  would look at home in any Cantina or urban type dio. And then there are the droids. Any of em would work in so many verses.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #313 on: April 10, 2022, 06:45:32 PM »
It took longer than I planned, but here is my April custom batch!

Moronarama eBay Link

Anarchy-D2 – Astomech Punk Droid

Twenty, twenty, twenty-four parsecs to go, I wanna be negated!
Nothing to do nowhere to go, I wanna be negated!
Just get me to the spaceport, put me on the ship,
Hurry, hurry, hurry before my brains a blip.
I can’t control my circuits, I can’t control servos
Oh-no, oh-oh-oh OH!

Body is SW R2-D2.  The mohawk, earring and chain bracelet are made from a MegaBloks Dragons chain.  The shirt is sculpted with Apoxy Sculpt.

Astra Nocti – Mirilan Bounty Hunter

Astra Nocti is a member of the House of Vexis, and assassin's guild operating on the lower levels for Coruscant.  The members of the House of Vexis are known for drawing in their prey with sexuality and striking when their target is most vulnerable.  Astra Nocti is a bit of an exception, more than capable of killing, but preferring kidnapping and bounty hunting to straight assassination jobs.  While small, she is surprisingly vicious and well trained in martial arts, having famously taken down a wookie in unarmed combat.

Head is SW Luminara Unduli.  The torso and upper legs are Winx Club Bloom.  The lower legs are SW Aayla Secura.  The arms are SW Shaak Ti.  Blasters are Jango Fett.  The sword is Vitruvian HACKS.

Big Bawhp – Lepi Mercenary

He's not fat, he's just big boned.  A fact Big Bawhp will use to his advantage if cornered in a fight.  Big Bawhp is unexpectedly quick for his size and more than able to rush three to four regular sized humanoids.  He is also loud and direct.  If Big Bawhp is on your trail, you will know about it.  But he's good, so it might no help.

Head and legs are World of Nintendo Peppy from Star Fox.  The torso is Toys That Time Forgot Buzz Lightyear.  Arms are Lanard Star Force.  The rifle is Final Faction and the kusari-gama is from Roblox Imagination Bec the Fire God.

Brenna Cossas - Theelin Jedi - Agent of the Temple

Brenna Cossas is not a standard Jedi.  She has no aspirations to be a Master or to train Padawans.  She is a loner, who seeks her own path in the Force.  Not all things the Jedi Council needs can be done in the light of day, and for these they call on a select group, like Brenna Cossas, for covert missions.  While Brenna never crosses the line into the Darkside, she rides the edge in the service of the council.

Figure - Head is SW Rystall.  The hair is Avatar Jake Skully.  The torso, upper arms and upper legs are SW Aayla Secura.  The lower arms SW Plo Koon.  The lower legs are GI Joe Scarlett
Speeder Bike – The handles are a back pack from Miles of Tomorrowland.  The bike frame and sink are from a Happy Meal bicycle.  The engine and bottom plates are SW Force Awakens desert combiner pieces.  The pack is SW Rey.  The front plate is from an SW Super Battle Droid with battle damage.

Darth Dealpool – Mutant Sith Lord
A Star Wars/Marvel Comics Mashup

The Sith with the Sarcasm.  The Dark Lord of Disrespect.

Figure is SW POTF2 Darth Vader with face trimmed down.  The shoulder holster is GI Joe Joe Colton.  The scabbards are Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.  The pistol on the leg is from a Lanard CORPS! Figure and the straps are a rubber band.  The Lightsabers are SW Darth Maul.

EC-1-9 – Service Droid

The ducts of LV-426 were and labyrinth.  And according the the chief engineer is the station, infested with mynocks.  What else could explain the power outages over the last few days?  Never mind no one had seen a mynock since the first week they had set up.  Either way, just send in trusty old EC-1-9 to clear those pests out.  Arm him up with a ionization blaster and let him take care of it.  Who cares what EC-1-9 thinks of this plan.  He's just a service droid, better suited to repairs that pest control.  But he's small enough to fit in the vents so it's a “great plan.”  EC-1-9 was planning exactly how to go AWOL when he found the eggs.  It wasn't mynocks … it was something much much worse.

The head is M.A.R.S. Cybotronix Create & Build robot.  The torso is SW it Droid.  The arms are SW Battle Droid.  The treads are SW Force Awakens Combiner piece.  The rifle is SW Jawa.

Gromek – Chadra-Mag Bounty Hunter

The Chadra-mag are larger more brutish cousins to the minute Chadra-Fan.  Most of the Chadra-Mag were enslaved like the Wookies to work in the mines of Kessel.  But the Chadra-Mag did not endure those hardships well and most of them died.  Today only a small enclave exits on the home planet Chad, with a few dozen more scattered amongst the stars.  So it was for Gromek who crewed out with the Ghost Shackle hauling bounties back to the Central Core.  Gromek is fearsome and armed to the teeth.  There have been more than a few bounties that just surrendered rather than face Gromek's relentless hunt.

Head in Batman Man Bat.  The torso, arms & legs are Halo.  The left shoulder plate is from Thudercats Lion-O.  The rifle is Lanard CORPS!.  The pistol is Marvel Starlord.  The knife and  quiver are Xyber 9 Anankonda.

KLZ-11 – Imperial Navigation Droid

If Captain Kolcoro had allowed KLZ-11 to download the latest intel reports prior to departing then the Emperor's Dagger would never be stuck in the outer gravity wells of the Mantus Rift.  But here they were, impluse drives set to max to fight the force of the black hole and a damaged warp drive unable to escape and unable to get a distress signal out.  KLZ-11 was not taking responsibility for this, with the old data they should have missed the wells by almost a million miles, but Rift consumed a white star a week earlier increasing its mass into their path.  Captain Kolcoro had forced them to depart early, trembling with fear after receiving order directly from Lord Vader.  And now where were they?  No completing this oh so important mission, but adrift and running out of supplies.  KLZ-11 would never understand humans and their useless emotions always mucking things up.

Head is from a 1:64 tank.  The torso and upper arms are SW Mission Fleet Stormtrooper.  The lower arms are SW Mission Fleet IG-11.  The legs are the lower ½ of SW K-2SO with the feet trimmed down.  The tablet/gameboy is from HexBugs Junkbots.

Kolores Yago – Mon Calimari Bounty Hunter

When the ship slammed into the atmosphere and burst into flames, Kolores Yago was convinced this would be his final ride.  As the craft hurtled towards the planet's surface, alarms blaring, Kolores Yago readied himself for death.  The ejection controls were fried and pulled on the stick trying to soften the angle is decent, but it was no use.  Crash ... explosion … darkness … this is all Kolores Yago remembered.  When he again awoke he was in a med-center at the planet's capital.  He knew there was something wrong, how much it burned to breath.  Twelve surgeries later and he was more machine than man.  But his mind still knew how to hunt, so when he was ready he took up blaster and returned to his trader.  Hunting the runners, finding to quarry, returning the bounties.  With so much taken from his body, it was only the hunt that fulfilled him any more, and he was always starving.

Head I picked up in a trade made by a guy names Ryan Lunt.  The torso and arms are Fortnite Triggerfish.  The pelvis and legs are Fortnite A.I.M.  The jetpack is Fortnite.  The holster is Marauder Gunrunners and the pistol is SW Yavin Ceremony Luke Skywalker.  The rifle is SW Galactic Adventures Jumptrooper.

Palko-44 - Droid Mercenary

When the war ended on Corbus VI, they had no more need to the Palkos. Most got reprogrammed and sent back to the mines or the quarries.  Palko-44 was salvaged from the battle field and reprogrammed by members of a local crime syndicate.  Palko-44 was a good leg-breaker for the family, but he separated from them as the Hutts moved in.  Seeking freelance bounties and mercenary jobs keeps expanding his horizons as a free droid.

Head is cast I picked up, not sure the character. Torso, arms & hands are Fortnite A.I.M. figure. The legs and feet are Gears of War Dominic Santiago. The pack is a SW Force Awakens Combiner piece.  The gun is made from a Fortnite rifle and what I think is a scifi tank cannon.

R2-TR0 “Trooper” – Heavy Combat Astromech Droid

I was just a matter of time before someone repurposed the Heavy Labor Astromechs for combat.  So it was with R2-TR0, know as trooper by his engineer, Zuni Clive.  Needing to bolster his security, the droid tinkerer doubled Trooper's reflex capacity and loaded him with 5000 weapons and combat profiles.  Now Trooper makes sure Zuni's project stay safe and they buyers always pay what is owed.

Head is R2-D2.  The torso, arm and legs are Mecha Sonic with the feet trimmed down.  The hands are SW Galactic Adventures Jumptrooper.  The guns are from Fortnite.

Sphyrnidae – Karkarodon Bounty Hunter

The Flat-Head clan Karkarodon never felt as if they were accepted on their home world.  After the Peace of the Blue Sea was signed, they say their territory diminish as the other clan encroached.  So many left the watery confines of Karkaris and sought a new homeworld.  This left more than a few spread out through the galaxy.  This was how it was for Sphyrnidae.  Trained as a soldier, he traded wars for bounties, hunting fugitives out in the wide universe.  Sphyrnidae is remorseless and has not care what kinds of jobs he takes.  If the hunt is to be returned alive, they will often only be barely so.  Sphyrnidae is known as the Demon of Karkaris and there are few who do not fear him.

Head is Battle Beasts Minimates Spyrnus.  The torso, upper arms and lefs are SW Clone Trooper.  The lower arms are Fortnite Moisty Merman.  The collar is SW General Grievous.  The belt and holster are from a Chap Mei adventure figure.  The rifle is Fortnite and the pistol is SW First Order.  I think the axe is GI Joe.

Tyrus – Satyr Jedi
A Star Wars/Chronicles of Narnia  Mash Up

Tyrus moved cautiously as they approached the Separatist compound.  Their intelligence assured them the outer sensors would be disabled and they could sneak inside and capture the base.  Tryus ordered his Padawan, Petre, to hold outside the wall while he led a squad inside.  No sooner had the last trooper crossed the wall, when the flood lights came on.  Battle Droids lined the top of the wall and began to rain blaster fire down on the unsuspecting Tyrus and his men.  Tryus moved with incredible speed using his lightsaber spear to reflect shots back at the droids.  But with so many he was dooms and fell under a hail of fire.  Petre rushed to help his master, but his sergeant held him back and ordered a retreat.  The Separatist Trap was and deadly success.

Head and legs are Chronicles of Narnia Tyrus.  The torso and arms are SW Clone Trooper Training Fatigues.  The hands are SW Ponda Baba.  The belt is SW Agen Kolar and the skirt is from a SW Mon Calamari Warrior.  The lightsaber/spear is made from an SW Anakin Blade and a cocktail straw.

Commander Hannibal – Blood Squadron Commander
A Star Wars/A-Team Mash Up

The Blood Squadron was formed from the remnants of the Green and Silver squadrons and reconstituted with several new pilots recruited from the outer rim. The Blood Squadron was tasked with striking Imperial Garrisons along the Outer Rim in order to liberate and recruit as many new planets as possible. They are led by a disgraced imperial captain who goes by the code name Hannibal. Many of the members of the squadron represent the last known survivors of their individual species.
Commander Hannibal was a man of vision, and he knew better than anyone that tragedy and desperation could make a common soldier a hero.  As a officer for the Republic turned Empire he refused to compromise his values.  But that integrity was seen as a threat under the Empire and he saw everything he so dearly valued and loved striped away in the blink of an eye.  The Rebellion was happy to have him and gave him free reign in his command.  Remembering how loss had forged him, he began to assemble the Blood Squadron.  Where others saw orphans, outcasts, and pariahs, Hannibal saw potential.  Aboard his frigate, The Plan, he honed these pilots into a razor sharp knife he used to cut a swath through the empire's hold on the Outer Rim.  Hannibal believes in the Blood Squadron and his troops are fiercely loyal to him.

Head is A-Team Hannibal head.  The rest is SW General Madine.  The pistol is from a SW POTF2 Princess Leia.  The cigar was made from a disposable painting stick.

Sergeant Baracus – Blood Squadron Mechanic
A Star Wars/A-Team Mash Up

The Blood Squadron was formed from the remnants of the Green and Silver squadrons and reconstituted with several new pilots recruited from the outer rim. The Blood Squadron was tasked with striking Imperial Garrisons along the Outer Rim in order to liberate and recruit as many new planets as possible. They are led by a disgraced imperial captain who goes by the code name Hannibal. Many of the members of the squadron represent the last known survivors of their individual species.
Sergeant Baracus does not mind being trapped down on the bowels of the Command Frigate, The Plan.  He hates space travel, so being far away from view ports and docking bays is fine by him.  He keeps the plan in fighting ready shape, managing and ten man engineering crew and three dozen service droids.  He’s also been known to participate in ground missions, not afraid to dirty his hands with combat when the occasion calls for it.  He is one of Commander Hannibal’s original assault squad (A-Squad) members.  Above all else he pities the Imperial fool who get in the Blood Squadron’s way.

Head is A-Team BA Baracus.  The rest is Steel Monsters Talon. The chains were sculpted with Apoxy Sculpt.  The hammer is made rom a SW Force Awakens Combiner piece and
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 03:00:49 AM by Tamer »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2022, 07:56:50 PM »
The A-Team mash-up is hilarious. I like the Theelin Jedi a lot, but as always, there are many very creative figures in the mix here. I do like the idea of the Vitruvian Aztec club for a bounty hunter - that's works well for some variety.